• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

to brake or not to brake?

Re: to brake or not to brake?

Never could master the Art of being Coy.

I hate loudeners and hack them off,at every opportunity.

DAD_9478.jpg

DAD_9479.jpg

It helps the Sleeper affect,for lippy fuckers who think they've a clue.(grin)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: No Shitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The TURD do nice things.

I reckon age has aided my abilities to reliably arrange a visual on both trace and impact...if only in the interest of conversation.

</div></div>

Your posts have a familiar ring to them...are you TwistFasts brother?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the_fng</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: No Shitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The TURD do nice things.

I reckon age has aided my abilities to reliably arrange a visual on both trace and impact...if only in the interest of conversation.

</div></div>

Your posts have a familiar ring to them...are you TwistFasts brother?
laugh.gif
</div></div>
I'm pretty sure it's the same guy.

Yep.

'bout this time of year, Larry can be found the whole internet over trolling about.

He'll never rack up more than about 40-50 posts before getting banned and starting a new username.

He's pretty good at photo shop too.

I have a brake on my 22-250AI not because it kicks but because I like to watch the red mist:)

My .22-250 came with a brake. I like it. It gives it more of a "boom" and less recoil. As long as I'm wearing plugs I might as well make some noise.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Horse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twist Fast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'45,

I get it,that all points germane to the crux,flew right over your pointy tinfoil hat and please don't think that ain't hilarious.

I'm REALLY enjoying the "harrowing" recoil chronicles of a "dastardly" unbraked 308,wearing a heavy spout to boot. Feel free to wax eloquent as only you can,in regards to the "rigors" associated with managing that "much" recoil,no matter how the rifle is driven. Perhaps you'll be able to sneak one by me and hope that I've never been around such a "formidable" platform. Laffin'!

Pics of your Blue Parking Permit,helmet and drool bib...would definately drive your point home,as you Pretend to Imagine a first clue. Points awarded for the humor associated,of you having to suffer your "abilities",as a barometer of evaluation.

Shit...stack 3 brakes in succession and really ring the bell!

</div></div>

Seriously, I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. Your sustained chest-pounding is getting tiresome at best but I presume it's due to a medical condition you have not been treated for or ran out of meds.

Nothing a good rear naked choke wouldn't take care of though... </div></div>

Ahh good ole RNC, I think he'd be ok after that.
Does it bother you twist fast that your ignored? It's ok seems all feel sorry for ya. sloooow twist be a better name

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: No Shitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's this for poignant?

DAD_9671.jpg
</div></div>

Take Notes Twist Fast before your banned. Now this is a MAN.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twist Fast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: groundhogbuster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 10-4 Turbo, and thanks for update. You are right Mr big words fast twist. I work for DOD and know nothing. I sowwy </div></div>

'buster,

Are you bitching or bragging?

You are at the mercy of your faculties and in fairness,shit can't get any funnier than that. </div></div>

I am a 20yr Novice. I know nothing close to what most of these guys know, and most have learned like me, "in real world" not internet sites. Take your Meds and chill dude. Sounds like you don't have enough friends to have so many enemies.
Can someone bann this guy? Larry? Ahhh I get it. How's Moe?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: groundhogbuster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twist Fast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: groundhogbuster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 10-4 Turbo, and thanks for update. You are right Mr big words fast twist. I work for DOD and know nothing. I sowwy </div></div>

'buster,

Are you bitching or bragging?

You are at the mercy of your faculties and in fairness,shit can't get any funnier than that. </div></div>

I am a 20yr Novice. I know nothing close to what most of these guys know, and most have learned like me, "in real world" not internet sites. Take your Meds and chill dude. Sounds like you don't have enough friends to have so many enemies.
Can someone bann this guy? Larry? Ahhh I get it. How's Moe? </div></div>
Pretty sure he's been banned under that username. He already has a new one he's using in this thread and others. He can change his moniker but his posts all sound the same.

RTK,

For max affect,you could set in the backseat and shoot through the front windshield,so as to really get your decibel on.

I've never heard of a 22-250 or 22-250AI,let alone CHeetah in either Mach One or Two. 23" Krieger #4 heavy sporter in 1-7.7",Classic,3.5-10x and 75 S2's at 3450fps.

Just sayin'.

NovGrampaBuckB-2.jpg

turbo,

What time of year is it,when you quit fucking whining,get off your cunt and actually do something? Here's to your Imagination and to just how badly you need it.

Laffin'.

'buster,

Your a real Vagenius.

Here's hoping Stupid hurts.

Maybe they can block your ISP. I can help if needed.
I Pray for you Brother. We really are sorry for you, and that's sad. ADMIN?

You poor do nothing dumb fuckers poking your heads into the sand,is hilarious! The sooner you realize that noone can make you look like a bigger piece of do nothing shit than you,the faster you can curtail the malady. Though I do enjoy the heartfelt Whine!

Try getting off your cunt,stepping outside and doing a little something for yourself.

Until then...you've your Imagination.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: No Shitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'buster,

Your a real Vagenius.

Here's hoping Stupid hurts. </div></div>

I know, I'll do you just like one of my kids. (Ears plugged, nodding) This thread, and Larry needs LOCKED
Lol, all over you being THE BEST. You are the best,

Most of us are busy keeping you free. lol Instead of showing pics of a decent buck. We are all WOWED

'buster,

Your insecurities are wellfounded,in that you are indeed a clueless Boob of incredible magnitude. Congratulations?

Who chews your food for you and dresses you in the morning?

This is reminiscent of the good 'Ol days.
laugh.gif

Where's Humble?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: No Shitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'buster,

Your insecurities are wellfounded,in that you are indeed a clueless Boob of incredible magnitude. Congratulations?

Who chews your food for you and dresses you in the morning?

I love when you say big words, How many names you got Twist Fast??? Does everyone hate you that much? Must suck. Niters

</div></div>

These are the GOOD Old Days and there's much to be said for living in the moment.

Tough to trump the inherent humor of a gaggle of Windowlickers,bitching and moaning how Life isn't fair,as they shoot flares into the air hoping for a rescue.

EPIC humor.

As an aside...how's things? Looks like business is boomin',congrats.

'buster,

I've the shoulders to merrily be whoever you need me to be,as you obliviously extoll the inherent humor of you being so incredibly stupid...that you are "satisfied" being you.

Now THAT is comedy!

OK, girls, get over your PMS and put your tampons in!!!

A muzzle brake is a tool that reduces recoil and muzzle jump.

Costs from $45 to $250 or so.

Use one or not.

You're an intelligent fellow, make your decision.

No brakes for me. I have to have a fan or the tv on just to drown out the ringing in my ears so I can get to sleep at night.

Right now I'm putting my energy into learning how to keep my rifles on target without one. For me, the key seems to be consistent follow through with the trigger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: my human host</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No brakes for me. I have to have a fan or the tv on just to <span style="font-weight: bold">drown out the ringing in my ears so I can get to sleep at night.</span>

Right now I'm putting my energy into learning how to keep my rifles on target without one. For me, the key seems to be consistent follow through with the trigger. </div></div>
My ringing never leaves either. In order to preserve what hearing I have left, I always double plug with custom solid inserts and the best muffs I can find. Doesn't matter if I'm shooting 22LR, my 9mm Glock or my 300 WM; I'm religious about it. Only wish I had started doing it 20 years ago. Even so, my new 260 is coming with a brake.