• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To those who say lower cost guns aren't "accurate"..

12 pages too come to the conclusion Savage sucks:ROFLMAO:
Says the guy that shoots a Remington.
1694570551567.png

I, for one, don’t want that asshat to be anything but forgotten. As I pointed out early on, he just came here to troll and then crow about it to his loser friends on a loser forum.

The funny thing is he didn't use the forum's proper name on his little 'report' over on the other forum. Probably doesn't want folks coming over and seeing how he got 'roughed up' a little. (I mean... he hasn't even come close to getting mauled yet.)

Anyone here have an account over there who can post a link to this thread? So his friends can see all the fun we're having!

Sirhr

The funny thing is he didn't use the forum's proper name on his little 'report' over on the other forum. Probably doesn't want folks coming over and seeing how he got 'roughed up' a little. (I mean... he hasn't even come close to getting mauled yet.)

Anyone here have an account over there who can post a link to this thread? So his friends can see all the fun we're having!

Sirhr
If you think you and your buddies are junkyard dogs, you've never met junkyard dogs.

You're a little group of ankle biters.

Embrace the suck? I had heard that is the phrased used in the training and selection courses for Rangers.

Is this implying that the OP was a Ranger? Or just a coincidental use of the phrase?

You might want to be careful. Your buddy McSavageoneshot outed you above. You're just here to help. View attachment 8394804
Nah, no problem. I DO think there are some who take all this a bit too seriously, don`t you? I mean, in the grand scheme of things in life, how REALLY important is all this perseveration over expensive toys? But I suppose that`s what makes it fun and amusing! Then again, it`s not unique to firearms. If one tried, one could find the equivalent of a Bear Pit for automobiles, musical instruments, wine, boats, etc., etc., etc. I`m sure.

Nah, no problem. I DO think there are some who take all this a bit too seriously, don`t you? I mean, in the grand scheme of things in life, how REALLY important is all this perseveration over expensive toys? But I suppose that`s what makes it fun and amusing! Then again, it`s not unique to firearms. If one tried, one could find the equivalent of a Bear Pit for automobiles, musical instruments, wine, boats, etc., etc., etc. I`m sure.
Some of those unassuming forums have hatred that burns like a thousand Suns and make the Pit look like a candle.

I've had ZERO problems with that. Every manufacturer has some problems with their widgets. My gun has been flawless and I'm approaching 500 rounds run thru it. I knew going in that it wasn't a custom rig, and the few kinks, dealing with the bolt action being stiff have gone away since I installed a Desh bolt lift kit and a longer bolt handle.

Does it run like on of the customs, I doubt it, but as a rifle to learn with, determine what my needs are and what they might be, it's acceptable.
What I can say is that at 100 yards, the gun is a tack driver.

It's a learning gun. Some of you fail to understand that.

I think those Hammerli force are going to be very interesting for nrl22/prs rimfire. I might have to get one to compare to my anschutz since its 10% of the cost and basically less then starting with a summit. I understand the marketing in a way. Get airsofters or paintball teens interested with a super cool new 22.
I'll post something in the rimfire forum. PIcked one up on Monday, but have been too busy with work to do anything with it. Trigger is pretty heavy out of the box, but other than that, it's more like a PWS rifle with a quick change barrel. Nothing spectacular, but looks serviceable for NRL/PRS 22...

Oh, and the fore end flexes noticeably. Slapping an ARC rail on the fore end seems to have stiffened it up a bit, but the stock is still...less than desirable.

ty I figured the Hammerli stock might be a 'thing' and im sure IBI kidd etc will be fast to make some amazing barrel. See one thing we can thank savage for the idea to headspace with a nut which works nice on 22s!

Reactions: MarinePMI
I've had ZERO problems with that. Every manufacturer has some problems with their widgets. My gun has been flawless and I'm approaching 500 rounds run thru it. I knew going in that it wasn't a custom rig, and the few kinks, dealing with the bolt action being stiff have gone away since I installed a Desh bolt lift kit and a longer bolt handle.

Does it run like on of the customs, I doubt it, but as a rifle to learn with, determine what my needs are and what they might be, it's acceptable.

Hey guys I'm sorry. Lol fucking retard

I think you need to just stop, while you're...well, not ahead...maybe treading water.

Didn't you say you're shooting 400rds a week? Hmmm....

Yes I'm looking for attention. Sure victim.
Nah I'm just gonna ride you like the rented mule you are.

Screenshot_20240412_101504_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: lash
He needs to just go already. This crowd is not ur type .

And yet your Savage has only 500 rds on it? Interesting...
I could be wrong and often I am wrong but I think he's counting 400 rounds week with all of his firearms, not just the Savage. I think he has mentioned owning AR rifle or more.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Of course he owns all kinds of guns he's a psychiatrist along with being a metal helmet wearing prepping stooge

Reactions: Ronws
If you think you and your buddies are junkyard dogs, you've never met junkyard dogs.

You're a little group of ankle biters.
Okay... Now you've gone and done it!

You Internet pussy are fucking crack me up you would not be talking to me like that to my face because I cave your fucking head in you puke. And I am the real deal true badass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches

28 yrs of concrete and over 200 bow kills and I bench 275. So fuck you bitches hiding beside your computer

Okay... Now you've gone and done it!

You Internet pussy are fucking crack me up you would not be talking to me like that to my face because I cave your fucking head in you puke. And I am the real deal true badass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches

28 yrs of concrete and over 200 bow kills and I bench 275. So fuck you bitches hiding beside your computer
Made me laugh. You bench 275. Well, I weigh about 260 at 6' 4" (a bunch of birthdays have worn me down from a stately 6' 6".)

So, I am big behind the keyboard and in front it.