• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To those who say lower cost guns aren't "accurate"..

He did

It involved dildos, (borderline) pedophilia, and rage deleting the thread when called to the carpet

Well that sucks all around. Sorry, but not sorry I missed that thread.

As the old saying goes: "Build a thousand bridges, but suck one dick...everyone will know you as a cocksucker for life." Seems like it might be fitting here.

Well that sucks all around. Sorry, but not sorry I missed that thread.

As the old saying goes: "Build a thousand bridges, but suck one dick...everyone will know you as a cocksucker for life." Seems like it might be fitting here.
I just know people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

And homie is trying to throw boulders when the house already collapsed

Not the sharpest tool in the shed by a long shot

No, I had a "PTSD is getting the better of me" thread. No reason to lie about it.

See, I've met @Bender (also @powdahound76 and @Doc68) face to face and all are stand up men. There's a reason they don't like you. I don't dislike you, you're just not important enough in my life to care about. If you'd like to take some constructive criticism to heart: stop acting like a walking erection and you too, might develop some friends
Dude. Fuck this guy. I’ll be in the springs again for that Ultrasonic conference this year and we will hang out. I’ve already put him on ignore. Literally not worth my energy.

#1 is I shoot an awful lot. Between my ARs & now my bolt gun, I am shooting about 200 rounds when I go out alone and I do it 3-4 times a week. My brother comes up and we'll shoot an additional 150 rounds each time out. He came up last week & stayed for eclipse. We went out 4x and went thru about 1500 rounds in 4 days. Spent last two days just prepping cases for reloading so I don't know exactly how many rounds yet.

It's a cost issue. It's about .25 cents a round this way, not figuring my time. I enjoy reloading so I don't mind. Trying different powders and bullets is interesting as well.

BTW, I'm retired. I open my shop doors all open wide, view is a national forest and the dogs wander about. It's very relaxing overall.

mel-brooks-blazing-saddles.gif

giphy (13).gif

No, I had a "PTSD is getting the better of me" thread. No reason to lie about it.

See, I've met @Bender (also @powdahound76 and @Doc68) face to face and all are stand up men. There's a reason they don't like you. I don't dislike you, you're just not important enough in my life to care about. If you'd like to take some constructive criticism to heart: stop acting like a walking erection and you too, might develop some friends
what a bitch move talking shit about you reaching out for help. We give a shit about you, fuck the duck cunt.

Don't be cheeky now- you've been lapping up my posts like a 300 lb Retiree @ Olive Garden that ordered the soup and salad lunch special and your fourth bowl of Pasta e Fagioli along with another basket of breadsticks is being carried to your table as we speak.

We can be eternal enemies... or, the best of allies. What do you say pigeon breath?

-LD

TLDR. Fuck Off.

Dude. Fuck this guy. I’ll be in the springs again for that Ultrasonic conference this year and we will hang out. I’ve already put him on ignore. Literally not worth my energy.
Lemmee know ahead of time. I'll cover Your's and S's bar tab.

Within reason, of course............ ;)

You'z guys are good shit. :ROFLMAO:

Tell me you don't know shit without telling me you don't know shit.
I was hoping you caught your own mistake but my hopes were dashed upon the rocks of reality. Or are you an alter of the OP?

Mossberg does not make an "MPT." There are the MVP Patrol and the MVP Scout. The Patriot LR Tactical is what became of the MVP LR-308. The MVP LR-308 is discontinued. I have an MVP LR-308 in the Kuiu Camo composite stock with a 20 inch medium bull barrel. 1.7 pound trigger. I like it.

This is one of those times where you would have looked cooler and smarter if you had just shut up. I know. I have made mistakes before, too.

1712797236411.jpeg

Attachments

• 1712797039422.jpeg
    1712797039422.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Cyke pods are junk FYI. I feel like I can break them just by looking at them
No issues here, just rattles a bit if you really shake it around. To be fair I’m pretty “gentle” with it. No reason to toss around a 26# rifle.

Reactions: TheBigCountry
At 100y and in normal conditions, yes I agree. The comparisons drop off once you get to 300y+ and fire in adverse conditions. For example, my Christensen Arms Ridgeline in 7mm-08 outperforms $500 rifles because it is higher quality and more expensive.

Don’t forget that the bullet goes to sleep more readily in higher-grade rifles!

Definitely makes groups tighten up past 100!

Good post! Sirhr