• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Today in the parking lot !!

eli polite

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2010
delaware
I just got back from the grocery store where I came across this jem! complete with face paint. you can tell by his stride that he thinks he is hot shit. The really funny thing is he pulled up to the grocery store on his huffy! I'm sure he is in his mid 20's and I'm not really sure what he was up to.

Don't want to play devil's advocate but at least he is of normal size and not humanwhale subspecies which appears to be the most common "critter" on the streets of US lately...

I remember going into McDonalds all painted up after 3 weeks in the field, stank like shit....orders were that no SUSV's could go through drive through anymore :D

Dunno about this picture, hard to put in perspective - is there an Army base near by, national guard?

Or just some wanna-be............

Dover Air Force base about 20 miles away. He had 3 canteens strapped across his chest. And the fact the he was on a kids bike is really strange. He had a cigarette stuck up under his bandana. And I'm pretty shure his camo was not modern. My best guess is air soft but. I don't know may be he's the one who shot up the base in DC this morning I think he could have made it there on his huffy over night.

I would have watched him, until he left the store, or just asked him outright how he is doing and whats up with the cammo.
You forgot to call 911 and give them the name of the street he was on. Don't forget you Keltec for protection if he decides to get uppity.

hehehe funny. But you are right, but then again, depending on the setting, i.e. suburban shopping mall, no woods around for hunting, I probably would have asked him how he was doing or whats going on to gauge his sanity, if its next to some hunting areas I would probably would not have said anything. I am a 1911 guy but rarely carry.

You forgot to call 911 and give them the name of the street he was on. Don't forget you Keltec for protection if he decides to get uppity.

I'm sure he was on his way to an IPDA comp with his Hi-Point 9 banger with the side-mounted homie sights.

We used to dress like that when we all(family and friends) went out to play paintball with wristrockets(350fps, guess again!). Being on a severe budget, we all had uniforms from my trunk full of USMC/ArmyNG that were worn out from field use but not tossed out. And yes, we played for real, even the smallest kids, facepaint and all(our paint also had anti bug properties too)...doing it from a bicycle, NEVER! If you have ever faced down your son as he was aiming dead center on your chest as he caught you totally by suprise, you just might know the pain of seeing that paintball come sqaure for you at more than competiton speed and the shit eating grin on the kid's face as he knows he just beat dad at his own game.
Come on, you fuckers KNOW you all love that shit, have closets full of it, and wear it hunting or camping sans face paint, I mean really, the stuff was basiclly free, wears very well, and is comfortable as all hell, and besides, Woodland is the new denim! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on, you fuckers KNOW you all love that shit, have closets full of it, and wear it hunting or camping sans face paint, I mean really, the stuff was basiclly free, wears very well, and is comfortable as all hell, and besides, Woodland is the new denim! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All good points. A bunch of guys I jump with use BDU pants of one sort or another because they are light, comfy, durable, and they go really well with neon shirts.

Not sure what this guy is up to, but at least he's outside and stretching his legs.

Looks like a genius compared to this guy

P82A0495_zpsb4def821.jpg

My military vehicle club does a display at yearly reinactment show at Fort Mac in San Pedro, Ca. All the reinactors stop at the local Stater Bros for supplies. I've seen Roman soldiers, Confederate officers to 18th century pirates and everything in between, walking done the isles. And nobody bats an eye. But hey its California!

He's from Colorado and heard there was a gunshow close by, most of the tactitards around here jerkoff in the car when they are going to be in public with their coolest camo on.

Those in CA see Far Worse - everyday- and don't mind it at all! I agree with the "he was on a kids bike-very strange indeed!

It appears that there are at least two more child type/color backpacks behind him. He might be keeping an eye on his kid's backpacks while they are at a park. The purple hat looks too small for him as well. So it is possible that he is not as much a dork as it looks.

s

His shirt clearly spells out DORK.

It appears that there are at least two more child type/color backpacks behind him. He might be keeping an eye on his kid's backpacks while they are at a park. The purple hat looks too small for him as well. So it is possible that he is not as much a dork as it looks.

s