• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Today is the day...

Congrats on making it out of komifornia!

My condolences to TX for another cali import.
I think I'll fit in

20200406_114008.jpg
20200131_114637.jpg

Safe travels and head on a swivel for criminals or corona-idiots looking to prey on travelers at this time.

The trailer looks loaded a little ass heavy but hard to tell from the pic. If it is, then get most of the weight in front of the axle otherwise you're in for a hell of a swinging ride.

Safe travels and head on a swivel for criminals or corona-idiots looking to prey on travelers at this time.

The trailer looks loaded a little ass heavy but hard to tell from the pic. If it is, then get most of the weight in front of the axle otherwise you're in for a hell of a swinging ride.
Thays the light stuff in the back LOL. Thanks for the heads up

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Be good to Texas and she will be good to you. There are a good number of Texans on the board so reach out if there are any questions.

Gov. Abbott imposed a new immigration tax on folks coming in from Cali - you have to give a roll of TP to every Texan you meet once in state and that applies to the first 45 days after crossing the boarder.

Texas is a big state and I am glad of that, they have room for more and I am sure you will fit in there with guns and ammo etc.

Colorado on the other hand has already been over run by Cali's and they are fucking up what they came here for.

Get involved in local politics and keep Texas FREE.

I fear that time has passed for all here in Colorado.

Safe travels, I lived in Texas for 20 of my 70 years. It'd be a great place except too many Texans. ? A couple of them are my best friends.Just remember:

Philip Henry Sheridan
“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell”

― General Philip Henry Sheridan

All those wood working tools and you had two divorces? Do you need a class on box making?
It starts with..... Honey does this rag smell like chloroform?

When I was young, my granny told me stories of Union soldiers, during reconstruction, showing up to the family's farming community, beating up the men, raping the women, and taking the food. She was recounting what had been told to her by those that lived through it.

Sheridan probably has taken up his preferred residence.

Safe travels, I lived in Texas for 20 of my 70 years. It'd be a great place except too many Texans. ? A couple of them are my best friends.Just remember:

Philip Henry Sheridan
“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell”

― General Philip Henry Sheridan

Reactions: Sgt47 and Maggot
In about 30 minutes I'm starting my drive with my shit from southern California to San Antonio.

I'll make updates along the way as I observe whatever I may.

MURICA

Have a safe trip and enjoy that kickass scenery bro! There is no place else like the Southwest, with it's history and legends...

Reactions: clcustom1911
My ethos is going to be "Keep Texas Great". Gonna get me a pistol lower and build a nice 11" ar pistola and get a suppressor once I get a trust going.
Silencer Shop in Austin has a pretty streamlined process for a trust and it can all be done electronically, including prints and pics. I have bought a few cans through them and the process has always gone flawlessly. My interactions with the people working there, on the phone only, has left a lot to be desired.

• Love
Reactions: clcustom1911