• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Today or tomorrow the last day for $500 off SS HD

ls1mtz

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2010
Fort Myers, FL
Just so everyone is clear on when the $500 off coupon for the SS HD 5-20x from SWFA expires. Is it today 6/16 or tomorrow 6/17?

Re: Today or tomorrow the last day for $500 off SS HD

I just posted what was said by Chris from SWFA in the group buy section. There was no need to start this thread. Again look at the group buy thread by me.

Aron-

I'm just making sure it's spelled out for the last minute people so they don't miss out on it. One more SS thread doesn't do that much damage and I posted this thread 20 minutes before you posted in the Group Buy thread. It's just for the lazy people that won't read the entire group buy thread.

If it expires on the 17th, does that mean 12:00 am 6/17/11 or is it 11:59 pm 6/17/11.

Hmmmm. We'll have to wait and see what the computer does, it's going to be like Y2K all over again.

Translation, you want to make sure you get the discount, order TODAY!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hmmmm. We'll have to wait and see what the computer does, its going to be like Y2K all over again.</div></div>

I'm going to be drunk at midnight!?!? Sweet!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it expires on the 17th, does that mean 12:00 am 6/17/11 or is it 11:59 pm 6/17/11.

Hmmmm. We'll have to wait and see what the computer does, it's going to be like Y2K all over again.</div></div>

I knew the world was coming to an end!

It should be interesting to see where these are priced on the used market once they ship out. Since retail is $1499, will used ones go for ~$1200, or since people paid $1000, will used ones go in the $900 range?

When you will start seeing these scope selling on the forum I think it will be a while. By then people selling them will most likely be telling if they got it with the group deal or at full price. If the scope holds to what Frank, John, Jason and others that reviewed the scope then like Franks pointed out even at 1499.99 its a deal being its a FFP and Mil/Mil scope with great glass. I can see them in the 1200-1400 dollars for used scopes. I would be like a used NF that runs about 1500 and they sell for 1200-400.

Aron-

Well just did a check on SWFA website and it looks like it will be 6/17 at 11:59:59 PM

Aron

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well just did a check on SWFA website and it looks like it will be 6/17 at 11:59:59 PM

Aron </div></div>

SWEET!!! Hmmm, should I?!!! Lol, I wonder how many people will talk themselves into buying another one or five today for future rifles!

That's the dilema I'm in. Don't really need a second one now, but I'm trying to justify it by telling myself I would be able to get all of my money back out of it should I decide I don't want it when it finally gets here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ls1mtz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> SWEET!!! Hmmm, should I?!!! Lol, I wonder how many people will talk themselves into buying another one or five today for future rifles! </div></div>

Those that just purchased one are in the minority by a large margin.