• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Today the Charade begins to crumble....

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Northeast reagion.

Not a cloud in the sky, pleasant breezes, temps getting into the sixties.

A populace will put up with shit when it is to their benefit to do so.

Tell them to stay inside when its low forties, bitter wind, raining and raw they will stay inside.

But now its time for Americans to exercise their birth right freedom.

Shrug off the coronavirus hoax and get the fuck outside for some natural vitamin D.

Ill be picking out a hat this afternoon and downing some medicinal rye.

Mother Nature show us the way with fair seas and following winds.

Last edited:
    Coronavirus a hoax? Go visit the morgue dumbass!

Coronavirus is a real "novel" virus that is proving to move rapidly through the population.

It has killed many compromised people.

It is also statistically a boondoggle as the people compiling stats are inflating numbers for whatever reasons you want to surmise.

Go hide under your bed so the dreaded Corona Monster can not get you.

The people who are most afraid of the virus appear to be the same people who would rather get a government check than go back to work. Hmmmmmm.

You found me out.

Coronavirus is a real "novel" virus that is proving to move rapidly through the population.

It has killed many compromised people.

It is also statistically a boondoggle as the people compiling stats are inflating numbers for whatever reasons you want to surmise.

Go hide under your bed so the dreaded Corona Monster can not get you.

This seems to be more fact than fiction. I went for my yearly check up yesterday and asked my doctor about that. He said "We're the largest healthcare facility in the area and we've had 4 (four) positive tests for it."

He did follow up by saying that when it first started he has friends in Italy who he bikes with and they called and said "Take this very seriously, Its real."

I wonder how much of it is societal? The Latin peoples tend to have a much smaller 'safe space' for lack of abetter term. When they talk they get about 12" from each other. Im not comfortable if someone is closer than about 3'.

Fuck, I worked out doors all winter putting an addition on a house. Im ready for sunny and 95%.

When a city funnels people to half the facilities it's going to give the perception that a shit load of people are dying. The minute the government started paying hospitals 3x the amount for a COVID diagnosis and 10x the amount to put a person in a respirator any chance for an accurate count of how this actually affects the population became impossible.

Amazing that flu and pneumonia deaths have plummeted while COVID deaths are all over. It's bullshit. I have no doubt it's a real virus, but it's not the economy destroying pandemic the news has the sheeple quivering about. You have asthma, your over 60 and in poor health then watch your ass. Otherwise, pack you shit up and get to the range, gym, beach, whatever. Living life terrified of a probability isn't living.

Last edited:
    Northeast reagion.

Not a cloud in the sky, pleasant breezes, temps getting into the sixties.

A populace will put up with shit when it is to their benefit to do so.

Tell me to stay inside when its low forties, bitter wind, raining and raw they will stay inside.

But now its time for Americans to exercise their birth right freedom.

Shrug off the coronavirus hoax and get the fuck outside for some natural vitamin D.

Ill be picking out a hat this afternoon and downing some medicinal rye.

Mother Nature show us the way with fair seas and following winds.

Vitamin D is also essential in preventing serious illness in people infected with COVID-19... So yep, getting some sun has more than a few benefits here.

When a city funnels people to half the facilities it's going to give the perception that a shit load of people are dying. The minute the government started paying hospitals 3x the amount for a COVID diagnosis and 10x the amount to put a person in a respirator any chance for an accurate count of how this actually affects the population became impossible.

Amazing that flu and pneumonia deaths have plummeted while COVID deaths are all over. It's bullshit. I have no doubt it's a real virus, but it's not the economy destroying pandemic the news has the sheeple quivering about. You have asthma, your over 60 and in poor health then watch your ass. Otherwise, pack you shit up and get to the range, gym, beach, whatever. Living life terrified if a probability isn't living.

Call me crazy, but I am concerned of just what would happen if I got this crap. High pressure job = high blood pressure. Now all those other numbers creep up too because I cannot go to the gym. So, whilst I'm going to what I'm sure a lot of you would call the "extreme" I'm not hiding. I go to the grocery store to see the idiots who cannot read the "one-way" aisle signs (and grumble to myself), Lowes, Costco, etc.

However, if we do not get the economy rolling, stop printing money, my life likely will be much worse than the consequences of COVID-19 (assuming if I get it I don't crap out). Simply put, my economic well-being is key. I'd rather chance COVID-19 and continue my employment, buying things, banking money, etc than the ultimate destruction of the economy and my ability to recover from the economic obliteration that has and is occurring to what appears to be a gigantic overreaction and most decidedly politically motivated.

Call me crazy, but I am concerned of just what would happen if I got this crap. High pressure job = high blood pressure. Now all those other numbers creep up too because I cannot go to the gym. So, whilst I'm going to what I'm sure a lot of you would call the "extreme" I'm not hiding. I go to the grocery store to see the idiots who cannot read the "one-way" aisle signs (and grumble to myself), Lowes, Costco, etc.

However, if we do not get the economy rolling, stop printing money, my life likely will be much worse than the consequences of COVID-19 (assuming if I get it I don't crap out). Simply put, my economic well-being is key. I'd rather chance COVID-19 and continue my employment, buying things, banking money, etc than the ultimate destruction of the economy and my ability to recover from the economic obliteration that has and is occurring to what appears to be a gigantic overreaction and most decidedly politically motivated.
    It's called calculated risk. Pros vs cons. You're probably more likely to get killed in an accident driving to work. But we take that risk to get a paycheck. I was furloughed exactly one week during this whole thing. And that was a cost saving move on the company's part. Sales were basically zero for April. Not being unemployed outweighed the virus risk to me.

My thinking on this deal is I would much rather risk getting the Kung Flu, and let my immune system work, than live like a hermit in my house until next year. And surrender all my rights on something that has killed less than 20 people in my state. Yep, TWENTY people. I have a better chance of dying from a car accident on my way to the store to buy food.

So yes, unless you live in one of the large metropolitan shit holes, this thing is a fucking hoax.

My metro area is about 0.5 million, but it's still quite rural. State's had 289 die. Over a month and a half. I'll be more likely to end in Hospital from planting this magnolia butterfly tree than COVID-19. In fact, last time I was in ER was when I ripped out all the Juniper from the flower bed and ripped a calf muscle. I now warm up before yard work :).

But yes, I agree...if you're in a big city (DFW, HOU, NY, Detroit, shitcago, LA...you probably want to isolate more). I'm just being careful. Big difference between carelessness, carefulness, and outright paranoia like my neighbor. Granted, neighbor has wife who had a collapsed lung in childhood, a 70 year old mom who visits daily, and a child born at 23 weeks who has pulmonary issues. So I can understand them being a bit paranoid. But the rest of us...well...as was said...risk vs reward. If somebody told me I was losing my job for more than 3 weeks, I'd be like...I'll take that risk. Now in another 5 years I'd like to be able to say...see ya. :) :).

I really wasn’t worried too much about it until it killed two very healthy people. One I know and the other was a friend of a friend. I enjoy being outside but not around people. Going to town is quick and with minimum exposure to people anyhow. I think if you live in an infested urban shithole packed in like rats on a barge, your chances of getting it are exponential. If you only go to town twice a month anyhow, you are probably safe. Just Mother Nature telling us how it is.

So yes, unless you live in one of the large metropolitan shit holes, this thing is a fucking hoax

I live in one of the large metropolitan shit holes. Over 3 million people in my county. about 50 dead so far. This is way beyond a hoax. Its a scamdemic. I have been working since the scamdemic started . No one at work has it and don't know anyone who dose.

Looking at the the graphs, somebody in Chicago didn’t get the memo: new cases in NY have plummeted and new cases in Illinois are skyrocketing.

I really wasn’t worried too much about it until it killed two very healthy people. One I know and the other was a friend of a friend. I enjoy being outside but not around people. Going to town is quick and with minimum exposure to people anyhow. I think if you live in an infested urban shithole packed in like rats on a barge, your chances of getting it are exponential. If you only go to town twice a month anyhow, you are probably safe. Just Mother Nature telling us how it is.

Truth. My wife and I prefer the company of our dogs over people anyway. We go into town twice a month, and I wish I could pair that down to once a month. But after we run out of milk, fruit, vegetables the wife starts to complain. And I can't have that...happy wife, happy life as they say.

Reactions: Newbie2020
    The idiot libtard Governor of Washington State has extended the lockdown for another month or more. While he proposed a plan, Citizens are revolting and saying fuck this bullshit. Sposed to phase in a return to some sense of normalcy, but the plan continues the destruction of small businesses. Cases in my rural area are in the upper 20's for the county with one fatality. I say lets roll, and maybe I'll get out to the range today and send a few.

I do have concerns because of a diabetic wife and elderly parents, but we cant wait a year for a vaccine, we gotta get back to work and build the economy.

Washington has flattened the curve.....
    798A7912-BF37-487C-B5DE-057621C6733B.jpeg

The number of cases is not accurate because of the lack of test kits and people are not getting tested. There is an overlap of symptoms with COVID-19 and most things people contract this time of year, which makes it more challenging to determine who has it and who does not. Every few days there is a new list of symptoms associated with the virus and new groups of people dying from new causes related to the virus.

I am concerned about the rush to open businesses but not because I am worried about contracting the virus, hell, we all gotta die of something. My issue is that there will be a new spike in cases and we are going to go through this again. It will be much worse if there is a second wave of mandatory quarantines with MUCH tighter restrictions, for our own good.

It's a real virus, but it's certainly overblown and being used to the benefits of governments around the world to strip liberties and freedoms away from their subjects, ahem I mean citizens.

I should tell my wife, who's a healthcare professional in pathology at the local community hospital, that she needs to start freaking out about this. Some guy on the internet is saying it's a huge deal.

PS - it's really not as big of a deal as the media hypes it up to be. Quit being so scared of life.

We're getting out around here. We're just staying out of populated places. Thats not that hard to do as most of the restaurants and breweries that we go to are closed. We're just exercising reasonable caution. We're leaving out in a little while to visit with a small group of friends and eat Froglegs at my buddies place on the river. We caught a nice mess of frogs yesterday.

Reactions: Mwalex
    You get the daily dumbass internet award today.

Did you know 1800 people died yesterday from preventable heart disease. Had about the same amount die from cancer also. Almost 3 times that amount were killed from abortions.

Stop sucking the government tit and cock and go back to work. Think this is bad, wait till the economy collapses, you will see death like never before....

It's only real to have lost friends and families to it...I just hope you don't!

And what if they lost friends or family to a car accident, the flu, HIV, cancer, a mugger, an accidental drowning, a fall?

Shit fucking happens in life. People fucking die no matter what.

The problem here is you are listening and falling in lock step with what your GOV and MSM are telling you to do and be "upset" about today.

We lose this many people to the flu every year, and we have a vaccine for that. Think about that for a minute

So you have a little less than 6% chance of dying from this virus. And that's if you trust the numbers. There was a study in LA that said that at the time there could be 400,00 cases than reported because the people had either no symptoms or very mild systems based on the percentage of people they tested that had the antibodies to fight it. There was a similar study in NYC but I don't remember the numbers. I can understand some people being scared. But not the entire country like this. If you get it you have a 94% chance of surviving by the reported numbers. That's excellent odds of survival in my book. But everyone is acting like you have a 94% chance of dying. That's not good.

About the numbers, with what's been said in this thread who knows what the real numbers are. I would say they're suspect. Yeah, cause even healthcare companies don't get greedy and do shady shit. If you believe that I've got a bridge to sell you. Add into the fact that you now have two doctors that no one ever heard before this that had been getting in front of cameras on a daily basis with the President of the United States and actually determining the course of this country and the lives of everyone in it. That's a pretty powerful thing to be able to do and who would want it to end. Especially with the egos doctors have a tendancy to have. Plus all the other doctors that are being used on TV that were previously unknown. Yeah, no one would ever lie to keep people scared to keep that kind of power and notoriaty would they?

Do I really have to go on?

Reactions: M8541Reaper
    I haven’t quarantined at all. I have been doing my patriotic duty of giving women vitamin-D injections. By vitamin-D injections, I mean the dick.

I’ve made a ton of money, have bought some good stuff cheap, and haven’t quarantined for shit. I haven’t worn a faggoty ass mask either.

I will be on my property next week with the contractors to build my dream range. Now that I’m officially retired as of Wednesday last week, I’ll self quarantine doing whatever the fuck I want on my own island of cool shit in this retarded ass world.

I never thought I’d see the day where Americans were cool with people being denied the right to go about their lives.

My thinking on this deal is I would much rather risk getting the Kung Flu, and let my immune system work, than live like a hermit in my house until next year. And surrender all my rights on something that has killed less than 20 people in my state. Yep, TWENTY people. I have a better chance of dying from a car accident on my way to the store to buy food.

So yes, unless you live in one of the large metropolitan shit holes, this thing is a fucking hoax.
    I just had a look at my state's numbers by county. At the top with 2600+ cases and over 100 deaths? The same county with Methlanta. Little bit farther down with fewer cases but more deaths, Dougherty County. Not sure what happened there but it was a hotspot for a bit. Still interesting that Atlanta, the major metropolis, has only about 103 deaths.

Meanwhile I'm 21st from the top of the list in Chatham, with 208 cases and all of 7 deaths. Seven. I bet more people die from regular shit in half a day vs the whopping number of deaths here from the virus.

Last edited:
    Reactions: W54/XM-388

Spoken like a true pussy afraid to live life.

There are things that are an order of magnitude more deadly then COVID-19, some due to activities people voluntarily participate in every day.

Your ability to risk assess is completely fucked if you think this is that big of a deal.

Hopefully you and your family never get in a vehicle ever again, because that is much more deadly and statistically likely to maim or kill you then this virus. You know what, just stay inside. There's lots of scary things in the world that might get you.

Ive never spent so much time outside hiking and biking and taking walks as I have since this started. And by the looks of all the people I run into while out, I'm not alone.

Ive never spent so much time outside hiking and biking and taking walks as I have since this started. And by the looks of all the people I run into while out, I'm not alone.

I've never been so *tan in my life. My life is continuing on.

It's a shame that others are so afraid, they end up not living at all. Their loss, and I don't feel bad for them.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Doc68
    Hospitals are hemraging money, cutting hours for staff, foregoing capital purchases, and cutting physician salaries- due to a lack of traffic through their doors. Yet, stay at home orders are meant to not put local medical services over capacity due to corona virus. Yeah, "hoax" may be the wrong term, but "knee-jerk over-reaction/ totalitarian power flex" hits pretty close to the mark.

I've never been so ran in my life. My life is continuing on.

It's a shame that others are so afraid, they end up not living at all. Their loss, and I don't feel bad for them.
    All this time at home we've started other hobbies. Honestly never spent so much time out with the neighbors.

Beautiful weather here. Since all the bike races have been cancelled or postponed, the local pro has set up a variety of gravel road segments and loops to do as individual time trials. A couple of buddies met in my driveway, and we departed for 48 miles of amazing riding. It was this sort of day:

0502200919.jpg

The state government did not keep me indoors. The coronavirus unfortunately did not stop the headwinds from blowing or my calves from cramping up at about mile 40, but it also didn't stop me from setting a few PRs.

The point is that the noise in the world has much less impact when we go enjoy life. Stock market down? Go for a hike. Bozos holding a press conference? Get on a bicycle. Medical community playing politics with our lives? Drop a line in the water. Someone said something stupid on Facebook? Go show some neighbor kids how to tie a knot or throw a rock.

Shit can be very real, and bad news can matter very much, but that still shouldn't stop life from being lived. The clock keeps ticking, and we all got one day closer to the grave yesterday. That day is gone, but this one ain't. Make it count as if tomorrow isn't guaranteed, because this is unfortunately still the case just like it has always been and always will be.

On the other hand, I just came back from getting topsoil . My little shop was out so I went to big box (one of those places that sells mostly junk tools) from a former company that used to be really good. When I went in, they had "LINE STARTS HERE" and it was nice and marked off in 6 foot increments. Plain as freaking day they were limiting total number of customers - I have zero problem with that - their business they can run it the way they want and need.

Anyway, some jack-wad comes up and starts to walk in. Guy says "sir, we are limiting the number of people in the store, please go to the line, it starts back there (about 4 people back)." So what does the guy do? He comes and stands right beside me...just a hair in front. Not just in my "coronasphere" but in well into my personal sphere. I politely said "Sir...." he got pissed and yells, I'll just go around (indistinguishable)." As I was leaving, he drove past yelling "ASSHOLE!!!" 2nd time I've people just lose it at big box or grocery.

WTF is up with people? That's rude even without COVID. Follow the rules of the store or don't go in. It's not asking a freaking hell of a lot to 1) stay 6 feet away and certainly more than 18", 2) wait in line all of about 3 minutes (4 people behind me and gatekeeper was letting 2 at a time go in). It's all about "me me me me me me me me....hell with workers, fellow citizens, etc...me me me." I really would just like to tell people this: "Grow UP!" Makes you wonder how to get these people to avoid you. I'm open to suggestions here.

What have I and the family been doing during the stay at home order? We're "taking the 5th..."

I'm getting about thirty miles of hiking done each week now. But frankly I'd be all the happier if I didn't see anyone out there. Not 'cause of the virus, but 'cause I'm trying to enjoy nature and they're interrupting my peace and quiet. Even the snakes don't bother me as much anymore; still don't like them but I'd rather see some interesting critters than other humans. In fact the other day I found a perfect snakeskin on the side of the trail. I'd have taken it home with me but didn't have anything to keep it in with another two hours of hiking ahead of me at the time.

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
    On the other hand, I just came back from getting topsoil . My little shop was out so I went to big box (one of those places that sells mostly junk tools) from a former company that used to be really good. When I went in, they had "LINE STARTS HERE" and it was nice and marked off in 6 foot increments. Plain as freaking day they were limiting total number of customers - I have zero problem with that - their business they can run it the way they want and need.

Anyway, some jack-wad comes up and starts to walk in. Guy says "sir, we are limiting the number of people in the store, please go to the line, it starts back there (about 4 people back)." So what does the guy do? He comes and stands right beside me...just a hair in front. Not just in my "coronasphere" but in well into my personal sphere. I politely said "Sir...." he got pissed and yells, I'll just go around (indistinguishable)." As I was leaving, he drove past yelling "ASSHOLE!!!" 2nd time I've people just lose it at big box or grocery.

WTF is up with people? That's rude even without COVID. Follow the rules of the store or don't go in. It's not asking a freaking hell of a lot to 1) stay 6 feet away and certainly more than 18", 2) wait in line all of about 3 minutes (4 people behind me and gatekeeper was letting 2 at a time go in). It's all about "me me me me me me me me....hell with workers, fellow citizens, etc...me me me." I really would just like to tell people this: "Grow UP!" Makes you wonder how to get these people to avoid you. I'm open to suggestions here.
    I like to go on a really long run, then do my shopping- still damp. That naturally increases others awareness of your personal space...

Start coughing 🤣😂🤣

We are sorry for your loss.

The lives of your loved ones has value.

But.......

Their value is no greater than that of the young couple with child that was just on the verge of getting their home down payment covered and are now spending it down to zero.

In a well lived life there is no safety, no guaranteed outcome, no living without risk.

Be happy you knew those that passed and get out and live the life they no longer have.

You suck if you look forward to a "new normal".

We are sorry for your loss.

The lives of your loved ones has value.

But.......

Their value is no greater than that of the young couple with child that was just on the verge of getting their home down payment covered and are now spending it down to zero.

In a well lived life there is no safety, no guaranteed outcome, no living without risk.

Be happy you knew those that passed and get out and live the life they no longer have.

You suck if you look forward to a "new normal".

Did you go hat shopping yet?