• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Toilet paper math

Haven't used TP in years.... little secret use flushable wipes or baby wipes. Easy on the hemorrhoids!

Altho I'm starting a side business selling bootlegged hotel TP to fund my gun addiction lol. Hit me up if in need....

3-5 days a week in a hotel for work. I should be able to grab 5 rolls min a week.

PM for Hide discount

Folks buy 500 rolls of toilet paper and got a box of oatmeal and a can of green beans in the pantry...you good

Reactions: BCX
Well, the toilet paper hoarding has hit my AO. I'm wondering if the general public has just now started wiping their ass, and washing their hands? WTF? I do know one thing, if these TP hoarding assholes, cause me to have to start using grass, and leaves I'm gonna be pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: BCX and Snipe260
6 squares on average for me. Days heavily depends on the size of the rolls but a “regular” roll should be somewhere around 75 sheets, so 12-13 days.

We've got two 'toilet paper roll' dispensers in our bathroom. There's the "John Wayne" (Rough 'n tough an' don't take no shit offa nobody) and then there's the "Tinkerbell". (Self-explanatory, no?)

I bought a package of John Wayne back around the end of November. My Lady gets a package of Tinkerbell about every month.

That's all the math/inventory/rationing I'm about to do. Enjoy!

55993DCB-55AF-41D2-8794-420841C1A774.jpeg

Ok it’s 10:00am where I’m sitting. Lots of interesting conversation/ observations. My private toll of charming lasted me 12 days. My man sharpshot50 is the winner! Congratulations to sharpshot50!!! Sharp pm me your PayPal and I will send you your winnings. Was this a fucked up thread or what?

Not totally sure how long it takes for a roll to be used in my house, but I will say one thing for certain. I believe 99.9% that I am the only one in my house who knows how to replace the empty roll with a new one.
Here you go buddy !

81GF5dTG8FL.jpg

Last edited:
I have a hairy fucking ass crack, ahh no way can I compete with some here.

Then sometimes I add beer and tacos/ deermeat the night before or maybe brats. 1 roll is nothing to me, it's like seeing a penny on the ground. Wife unit buys 64 pac's of ass wipe.

I'll be honest, I never really thought I would make 10 bucks by guessing how many squares of ass paper another human uses in a sitting... but I suppose stranger things have happened.

poopal.png

Thanks, @Seed tick!

A roll of TP normally lasts me several weeks. However I am scheduled for a colonoscopy in a couple of days so:
tp.jpg

Now we finally know what Oh,Bummer's fundamental transformation of our nation was all about: the nation that put the first man on the moon can no longer put toilet paper on store shelves, instead people will be scooting along sidewalks pretty soon: San Francisco, and other sanctuary cities were just the prelude.

Just use the tp, rinse in sink, set aside to dry, then reuse.......