• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tom Knapp passed away

Tom, RIP until we meet at the 27 yrd line or high/low circle again. The world has lost a very fine man, and top shooter.

What a shame I met him once. Really cool guy.

Tom had pulmonary fibrosis and was at the Mayo clinic waiting on a lung transplant. He wentbinto cardiac arrest last monday and they took him off life support last fri.There will be a memorial service on may 12 at Deltone Luth gun club in St Cloud. Tom was a close freind and I will miss him a lot
Schultz

Sorry to hear of his passing. I only saw his demonstrations on TV but he was very skilled and seemed like a gentleman.

RIP

Shocking to hear of his passing. He was an amazing marksman and a great showman. RIP Tom.

Loved watching him on "Impossible Shots". That show will surely suffer from this, as he was a regular and a crowd pleaser. Very charismatic and fun. Made everything he did seem so simple that anyone could just throw some clays in the air and shoot 'em all --WHILE CONTINUING THE CONVERSATION! He was just awesome.