• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tom Manners and Manners Stocks are incredible!

TDH

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2008
metro Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I received 3 stocks from Tom Manners and his crew this week and they are all constructed awesome and am very very happy with them. I took over someone else's order on one of the stock's and there were a couple of mix ups on the order.

Tom personally called me and took care of everything. They sent me a return label and refused to let me take any of the responsibility. I made several changes during the order and I they have always been eager and willing to meet me requests.

I can honestly say they have the best customer service that I've dealt with in the firearms industry and I would not hesitate to send all of my future stock business to them.

I guess I can't brag about their great work without a picture so I'll attach a picture of the three I received this week at the bottom.

I'm so happy with the way they have treated me I told him to go ahead and send the order number for my Stiller Tac408 action so we can get another build started.

Thanks Tom and Manners you guys are awesome.

4636928958_e54af312ce_b.jpg

Re: Tom Manners and Manners Stocks are incredible!

I received my (2) T5-A stocks 2 months ago. Tom told me I would receive them 12 weeks after he made his first production run on January 11. I received the first one 2 weeks early and the second one a week late. You can't beat that. I sent them off to my rifle smith to be skim bedded along with fitting and chambering of new barrels and he sent them back; he said " You need to shoot these first because I don't believe you will need to skim bed them, they are beuatifully made and this is the first mini-chassis I have seen that I believe will work as designed". Unfortuately, I won't get a chance to shoot for another 2 weeks. They will then go back to Todd for painting.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TDH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I received 3 stocks from Tom Manners and his crew this week and they are all constructed awesome and am very very happy with them. I took over someone else's order on one of the stock's and there were a couple of mix ups on the order.

Tom personally called me and took care of everything. They sent me a return label and refused to let me take any of the responsibility. I made several changes during the order and I they have always been eager and willing to meet me requests.

I can honestly say they have the best customer service that I've dealt with in the firearms industry and I would not hesitate to send all of my future stock business to them.

I guess I can't brag about their great work without a picture so I'll attach a picture of the three I received this week at the bottom.

I'm so happy with the way they have treated me I told him to go ahead and send the order number for my Stiller Tac408 action so we can get another build started.

Thanks Tom and Manners you guys are awesome.

4636928958_e54af312ce_b.jpg
</div></div>

Sorry to hijack the thread but I wanted to ask if you shouldered the stocks. How does the t4a feel compared to the t5a?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Elxx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry to hijack the thread but I wanted to ask if you shouldered the stocks. How does the t4a feel compared to the t5a? </div></div>

I have shouldered both. I prefer the t5a but am used to shooting a thumbhole stock. If you aren't used to shooting a thumbhole stock then the t4a is definitely the winner.

I can switch back and forth. The T4a feels a lot like my A5, but the forend seems to fit my hand a bit better than the A5.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captain zeke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats specs on the one in the middle
like it alot </div></div>

The middle one is a T4a inletted for a Surgeon XL with Surgeon bottom metal. It's standard GAP desert camo with the Terry Cross checkpiece and adjustable length of pull.

LOVE my T4A.

No other stock will feel the same. Get behind one if you can, you will see what I am talking about.

GG

+1 for Tom. Good ol boys!

Sounds like a Great Guy and a Great Company... Stocks look nice as well...

I may have to try one...
grin.gif

Which Tac408 do you use ( 1.45 or 1.6" ).
Manners answered me that they can fit TAC408 action in a MCS-T5a stock.