• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Tons of brass tons of bullets and tons of cool stuff looking for cash or trade

if you have hornady 6.5 130 elem or 6.5 140 sst I'll take them you need to list what you have

There is a lot of good stuff here, too bad it's such a mess.

All he needs now is to find some powder and primers and this thing will really devolve.

This must be one of those “2020 Fool’s “ pranks....and I, too, fell for it😔

I will take some 300 win mag brass. I sent you a message.

I am late to the party! I live in Colorado as well and interested in a few things you have if still available. 300 win and 6.5 CM brass, press, and 6.5 and 30 cal bullets. And could potentially do face to face

1608698720471.jpeg

I’ll take the lamp if it comes with the shade?
And the can of Lysol. Gotta prep for this new bat flu coming to town.
Any toilet paper? 🙏

How much for the fish pictures?

Dammit! And I had my eye on the Redfish / Speckled Trout picture w/ Redding AND Berger stickers.

How much for the bench setup? That bastard must be made from Yellow Pine if it can handle the stress of 6 presses and still be standing!

And are those Incandescent lightbulbs I see? They're as rare as a straight male meteorologist.

Correct SH etiquette requires this:

Is this still available?

😂😂😂
It would be proper but he doesnt have a list of whats left so if i said is this still available he would get confused wondering what am i talking about which item is he interested in so thats why i said what is left

Man if you’re for real, check your PM’s and hit me up. I’m might fly to Colorado and buy it all.. equipment included! Lol

No wonder guys get scammed on this site. It was a troll/scam post from #1 and guys are begging to be scammed! 😂

The whole point is, avoid scammers before you send money then you have no need to rely on a disinterested third party to protect you.

That’s why you use PayPal G&S and pay the damn fee.. Buy with confidence 😉
Whatever. Have you had to file a claim, or worse, follow up on a claim from those assholes? No doubt some folks have had a smooth experience through PP but I’ve had nightmarish. To the point the I just said fuck it. Wasn’t worth my time. Essentially came down to his word vs mine. They can ship a can of shit and show PP a tracking number and they side with seller.

Reactions: RTH1800
I just got off the phone with his boyfriend about 15mins ago and he’s in the hospital due to a prolapsed sphincter. They’re going to release him tomorrow once they complete a minor procedure to remove a foreign object from his lower intestine. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

PM sent for the wood paneling and carpet! can you ship to hawaii?
Paneling and carpet received today! Seller is good to go, even threw in the lamp because of the long shipping delay!!

PayPal goods and services probably won’t cover most of this stuff as it’s gun related?

Reactions: RTH1800
Whatever. Have you had to file a claim, or worse, follow up on a claim from those assholes? No doubt some folks have had a smooth experience through PP but I’ve had nightmarish. To the point the I just said fuck it. Wasn’t worth my time. Essentially came down to his word vs mine. They can ship a can of shit and show PP a tracking number and they side with seller.

You send back the same can of shit with tracking and show your CC company or bank that you returned the goods and they’ll chargeback your funds. PP is not the end all of words when you have fraud guarantee with almost all banks and CC