• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Too heavy, even for Shankster?

Re: Too heavy, even for Shankster?

she lives about 45 miles from my house, I wonder if I can see her from my back porch. I bet she is on social sec. because she can't work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she lives about 45 miles from my house, I wonder if I can see her from my back porch. I bet she is on social sec. because she can't work. </div></div>

SS and food stamps. Lots of foodstamps.

I love to see our tax dollars at work. Another thing, how in the hell does she wipe her...........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rascaldog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love to see our tax dollars at work. Another thing, how in the hell does she wipe her........... </div></div>

automatic car wash, the undercarriage blaster?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rascaldog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love to see our tax dollars at work. Another thing, how in the hell does she wipe her........... </div></div>

Answer, ever seen a dog run it's ass on the carpet?

You know, if she is independently wealthy I couldnt give a rats ass, but I know WE are paying for HER to be a fucking cow.

A bullet's much cheaper and a hell of a lot faster than 22k calories a day. I'd almost like to see the results of that physical to prove she's healthy; I don't know if the test will even register how high her cholesterol (amongst other things) must me. That's just sick.