• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Too many Scopes to choose from

nfngun

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2011
NY
I'm loosing my dam mind trying too choose a Sightron vs Leupold ... Blue vs FX2, SIII or VX-3

Re: Too many Scopes to choose from

Allow me to put this into perspective for you:

choosing a scope is a lot like eating pussy. Yes, there is a LOT of pussy out there, and when you try them out you find that some just make you want to puke, some make you wish you had spent your money more wisely, some are okay but just have something about them that isn't quite right, but then there are those rare exceptions when you truly find a piece of amazing pussy and you know you want to stick with that one for the rest of your life!

those scope you mention fall into the "okay but ins't quite right category."

There's just nothing quite like that premium pussy smell
smile.gif

I'll never look at my NF the same way again. I feel the need now to go smell it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dirty Rod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll never look at my NF the same way again. I feel the need now to go smell it. </div></div>

F'ing hilarious. My better half has been telling me, I'm spending too much time at my gun safe. Now I know why.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ivan R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Allow me to put this into perspective for you:

choosing a scope is a lot like eating pussy. Yes, there is a LOT of pussy out there, and when you try them out you find that some just make you want to puke, some make you wish you had spent your money more wisely, some are okay but just have something about them that isn't quite right, but then there are those rare exceptions when you truly find a piece of amazing pussy and you know you want to stick with that one for the rest of your life!

those scope you mention fall into the "okay but ins't quite right category."

There's just nothing quite like that premium pussy smell
smile.gif
</div></div>

Sounds like something I would say when I was 15 and had never come close to sealing the deal.

But if you have such premium pussy, everyone else wants to fuck it. If you have nasty pussy, everyone leaves it alone. Plus the premium always has issues where the nasty is always up to the task. Just don't eat it!!!

So, what you're saying is a new scope is a lot like new pussy????

Holy fuck, what about all of my old scopes(I mean pussy!)?

What if I mix German pussy with some good old US of A pussy????

So that's the noise coming from my safe!

Fuck, I did not know...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sawman556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get the SIII. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sawman556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But if you have such premium pussy, everyone else wants to fuck it. </div></div>

So now I need to look out for guys with Leapers and BSAs walking down the firing line with their pants unzipped. That's the last time I leave my rifle unattended!

I use both ( VX3 8.5-25x50 Target Turrets, Varmint Hunters reticle, SIII 6-24x50 Mil Dot, Target Turrets & SIII 6-24x50 Tactical Turrets LR MOA 2 and I like the SIII MOA 2 a lot better than the other two.
One thing I don't like on the VX 3 is how the eye relief changes when you change magnification, it's a great scope but I like the sightron better and price is also lower.