• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Took the Springfield XDM to the range today

blazinpixels

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2009
Rochester MN
4th time ever shooting a Springfield XDM 9mm
Seems like a pretty solid shooter

Top left is first time ever shot xdm
middle is second, me holding the target
is fourth time.

All of them where at a distance of 50feet

Re: Took the Springfield XDM to the range today

For the money, xdm's are hard to beat.
If you are ok with the trigger now, wait till you get a few thousand down the pipe. They really smooth out..
grin.gif

Mine shoots like that as well. About 3000 rounds down the pipe so far, no stoppages, no hiccups etc.. AND I have not cleaned it one time. My little running test to see how long it will go uncleaned until a problem arises.

My gf's sub compact xdm had a hickup
had ten round mag she said it acted as if it
was out of rounds when there was still
5 rounds left. Subcompact version is bulky
and mentally dosent feel balanced.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drmarc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine shoots like that as well. About 3000 rounds down the pipe so far, no stoppages, no hiccups etc.. AND I have not cleaned it one time. My little running test to see how long it will go uncleaned until a problem arises.</div></div>

Dude, CLEAN THAT PUPPY!
mad.gif

You know it, I know it, even those that dont like them (still cant figure that out??) know it. They are reliable.
Why own a match barrel and then throw away the accuracy and the "when you may really need it" reliability?

Leave the torture test for the hoseheads that want to ruin the accuracy, slides, resale, etc...
cry.gif

Ya don't fix what aint broke...simple.

the ONLY failure I've ever had with my XD(s) was AFTER I had cleaned and lubed it properly.

Modified (trigger job, mag well, 16# wolf spring, grip tape, sights) XD40 Tac - 17,000+ rounds
XD40 Service - 12,000+ rounds
XD357SIG - 4,000+ rounds
XD9 Sub - 3000+ rounds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supa_Fly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">grip tape, sights</div></div>

Those are the two I want for my XDM40, got the grip tape already, just need the sights.