• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Top Sniper 1 & 2, where is 3?

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    Anyone know why they stopped airing the International Sniper competition at fort benning? I adore Top Sniper 2 bought them when i had the chance and have watched them over 50 times. It's like a show made for a "gun enthusiast". I've searched and there is no season 3, and i can't find a reason why. Also can't find the first season.

Re: Top Sniper 1 & 2, where is 3?

As far as I know its an annual event. I dont know why they wouldnt do it every year. Its the world series for snipers.

If you search google you can find pix and videos from the comp the last two years. Not really sure why they stoped airing it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LongShot94</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you search google you can find pix and videos from the comp the last two years. Not really sure why they stoped airing it...</div></div>

Yeah i bought Season 2 on Xbox live. I just want it back on the air. The military channel is starting to get on my nerves.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Yeah i bought Season 2 on Xbox live. I just want it back on the air. The military channel is starting to get on my nerves. </div></div>

Agreed. I dont know haw many times I can watch Top Tens from 3 years ago.

I thought I was the only one that watched Top Sniper more than once.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: soleus123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought I was the only one that watched Top Sniper more than once. </div></div>

Haha nope, i've been watching the same 2 episodes about 2 nights a week for over a month now. Overall i've seen it too much. But it's just so bad ass. I mean its truly a precision rifle enthusiast show.

Those guys from the US Army Markmanship team always seem to come out on top.

I think Robbie is out now and has a civilian job for Remington R&D on there military stuff.

Maybe someone will have a chance now
    grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: k9222</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Robbie is out now and has a civilian job for Remington R&D on there military stuff.

Maybe someone will have a chance now
    grin.gif
    </div></div>

yeahh that's their main job

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-EDk0hWHH6E"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-EDk0hWHH6E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Found Three
    wink.gif

I am one of the producers of Top Sniper and Top Sniper 2.

Instead of doing Top Sniper 3 for Discovery Channel we made Sniper Comp so the profits could be donated to the Army and Marine Sniper Associations instead of a network.

It is available now for sale on Amazon.com and Ranger Joe's should have it in stock soon.

Please let me know if I can answer and more questions.

Thanks for the info. Great work.Heading over to Amazon to place an order<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegionProd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am one of the producers of Top Sniper and Top Sniper 2.

Instead of doing Top Sniper 3 for Discovery Channel we made Sniper Comp so the profits could be donated to the Army and Marine Sniper Associations instead of a network.

It is available now for sale on Amazon.com and Ranger Joe's should have it in stock soon.

Please let me know if I can answer and more questions. </div></div>

It covers 2010 comp.

It took us a while to do the post production because we had to schedule around our other jobs. All the costs came out of our pocket, there was no TV network financing this time.

We also filmed the 2011 comp so we hope to edit that and get it out soon. Depending on how this one does.

Top Sniper/Top Sniper 2 have millions of viewers so hopefully we can get some exposure with this one.

Awesome news. Do you guys get more from direct sales? I see it on Amazon and looks like I can get it straight from Legion Productions instead of through Amazon source, but not sure if you guys see anything more because of that. I'd like to know what's best way to support.

You guys would get my money even without the donation aspect because it's an awesome program, but now with this info I'm going to be passing out flyers to coworkers and friends and getting this for Christmas prezzies. Thanks for doing what you're doing.

you can order it from us through that Amazon page. We are having a hard time keeping it in stock at Amazon, so we decided to sell them direct so people who wanted them could always get them.

For the longer term, it will be carried by lots if military and firearm retailers.

We appreciate all the support and please spread the word. It's a fun way to expose new people to the work sniper's do. One of the thing I am proudest about with Sniper Comp is that it shows Snipers as the regular guys they are.