• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Top Syrian sniper

High Binder

Resident Tribologist
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
Occupied Colorado
Al Jazeera did a news story on a top Syrian "sniper".

2egd7oj.jpg

Reminds me of the movie 'Enemy at the Gates' where a Joe Blow is transformed into a "top-sniper," i.e. a manufactured P.R. story.

DO NOT explain what is wrong with her technique. Everyone our soldiers meet should shoot like her! Praise alla.

[most interesting man in the world voice] I don't always use the scope on my rifle, but when I do, I'm afraid it will bite me...[/most interesting man in the world voice]

Also, is it just me, or does it look like the rear bell of the scope is angled downward (like someone dropped the rifle and it landed on the scope?)

All of those proper techniques, plus the latest technological advancements from NCStar, Leapers, or wherever the fuck, could only make for the most deadly shots known to man.

It appears to me that the rear bell is tapered.

s

[most interesting man in the world voice] I don't always use the scope on my rifle, but when I do, I'm afraid it will bite me...[/most interesting man in the world voice]

Also, is it just me, or does it look like the rear bell of the scope is angled downward (like someone dropped the rifle and it landed on the scope?)

You guys have it all wrong. She is only using the scope to verify the target, there must be a small BUIS in top of that sweet rail on the scope that she uses before closing her eyes and pulling the trigger.

Watching that makes me think there is hope for my shooting fundamentals.

Thank you for the ego boost.

She needs my special syrian sniper, super snipery hand load. .312 Match Bullet over 60 grains of TightGroup. If anyone's got a source for white phosphorous, let me know and I'll try to pack some in there too.

Don't forget proprietary dipping in pigs blood.

Shes so awesome she doesn't even have to look, she stole my technique and improved upon it greatly, very impressive