• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TOPS Taliban Takedown

Re: TOPS Taliban Takedown

I hear you. I suppose it isn't a good idea to buy from a company that does not publish the blade material.

I do like the tanto blade and how slender the design is.

Does it come with the rope?

If it came with the Taliban Tie Up Rope then I'd be all in for one!!

And don't listen to BJ, he's a hater, if mom says you can have it then damn straight you're cool enough!!

DAMN YOU TOPS KNIVES!

ttd01.jpg

"Please visit our website if you wanna view this gay knife"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Please visit our website if you wanna view this gay knife"

</div></div>

Does it come with Capri pants

Well I decided I needed a good folder instead of a fixed blade. I ordered a Benchmade Griptilian last night. I think I'll steer clear of TOPS. Thanks for the advice and making me feel like I'm 5 years old.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badkarma85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do yourself a favor and buy one the the Hide Fighters listed for sale in the parts/optics section. </div></div>

WOW! No doubt I'll be saving my pennies for that one as my next fixed blade.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Please visit our website if you wanna view this gay knife"
</div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Does it come with Capri pants </span></div></div>

No, ... but this blade does come with those really ghey cloth slip-on shoes that all the Sonny-Crockett wannabees wore to the clubs back in the 80s.
wink.gif

Word to the wise...I would worry more about the person holding the knive than the knife he is holding....you never know you just might run into a person holding a piece of glass for a knive...or maybe an ice pick.
Fancy ornaments don't make the warrior. Nor do the weapons he is holding....