• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Torch in Black or in the White?

raider1v1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Im having trouble deciding if i should get the Torch I just ordered in the white or coated black. Those are my two options. There isnt any lead time difference or cost difference.

Black -
DSCF1360-600x450.jpg

White
DSCN8931.jpg

Re: Torch in Black or in the White?

I'd get it in black- blasted that way, and even if the finish bakes off, the can will be darker colored than white.

The shiny can would make sense if it was going on a stainless steel AC556.

I like black, but bead blasted SS finish looks nice too. I wouldn't go with the semi-polished look of a turned can. Too shiny for me.

I guess if your host weapon was a flashy stainless benchrest gun it might look good in the white, but I would get black, in the white would not even be a choice if it was me. Unless you wanted to blast it down and coat it, but you could blast the black also.

im going with the black. having a super shiny silencer would look cooler in the safe but practically it would be worse in every way.