• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TORPEDOS AWAY - If a mystery shot- that hit nothing- started Vietnam....

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman

THE US claims Iran was behind the "torpedo attack" on an American-linked oil tanker in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday.
Both the Front Altair and the Panama-flagged Kokuka Courageous - which was reportedly bombed - burst into flames and were forced to evacuate in the troubled region this morning.

So, what is preventing the commencement of a carpet-bombing campaign so that the whole territory of (what used to be called/known as 'iran') can then be started over? Maybe, just maybe, the peoples who decide to move there to 'build a future' would do so with the view and intent of reality and forethought, as opposed to medievil with rock-n-stick technology.

Reactions: Doc68
So, what is preventing the commencement of a carpet-bombing campaign so that the whole territory of (what used to be called/known as 'iran') can then be started over? Maybe, just maybe, the peoples who decide to move there to 'build a future' would do so with the view and intent of reality and forethought, as opposed to medievil with rock-n-stick technology.

Carpet bombing only. It's not worth one American Service members life. Fuck the Middle East

By "carpet bombing" do you mean "glass parking lot?"
As tempting as this is, to get it "one and done..." I can't imagine the lead-lined suits that would be needed to go in and drill afterwards. As well as create new infrastructure (refinery's and so-on) so I'm sorta adverse to the "glowing re-new" concept.

BUT, it's not off the table.

If it had not been for the POS Kenyon an his husband kankles, the people of Iran would have corrected their leadership issue years ago., as everything was in place. I don't have issues with the people of Iran, their leadership is another matter. That said you can thank the kenyon's, husbands, bitch, for almost burning our junk yard dog kennel to the ground long ago. All in the name of look at what a great job I did on the economy. Yea gutting the Military an Intel agency's will save a lot of money but,.... what is the cost down the road fuck stick??? Most American voter's an people are too stupid to see past their nose, let along way down the road. They will get what they deserve at some point, but the ones who warned them of their actions have to take the punishment for the short sighted voting fucks as well. Ain't majority rule great? Fucks have proved by being on the public tit they can't control their lives yet we allow them to vote the direction of this country, thats beyond fucking insane,... short sight fucks rule,... you can see it everyday an thoses types are the issue with this country,... They have dragged this nation into the whole it's in by voting the way they have.

As tempting as this is, to get it "one and done..." I can't imagine the lead-lined suits that would be needed to go in and drill afterwards. As well as create new infrastructure (refinery's and so-on) so I'm sorta adverse to the "glowing re-new" concept.

BUT, it's not off the table.

With the current 4th and probably 5th generation thermo nukes we have, they are very "clean" burning. Long-term fallout is a byproduct of incomplete combustion of the radioactive material. Over the years we have gotten really good at making bombs that have almost 100% material combustion of the lithium deuteride and other magical unicorn dust we put in there.

So you're saying that the majority of problems of the world could be solved VERY quickly, and all this WITHOUT the residual (see what I did there?) problems such that Chernobyl and Fukushima are festering upon the living?

If that's so, then 'release the hounds' and 'commence carpet-bombing 4th AND 5TH gen units', just to be sure. To be sure that the WORD gets out, and others see the consequences for the ERR of their ways.

Buy More Ammo.

So you're saying that the majority of problems of the world could be solved VERY quickly, and all this WITHOUT the residual (see what I did there?) problems such that Chernobyl and Fukushima are festering upon the living?

If that's so, then 'release the hounds' and 'commence carpet-bombing 4th AND 5TH gen units', just to be sure. To be sure that the WORD gets out, and others see the consequences for the ERR of their ways.

Buy More Ammo.
What I'm saying is if we do drop the hammer, it won't leave things all fallout ridden like the movies play them out to be. Just look at the cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. They are vibrant metropolitan centers. That was with first generation "dirty" fission bombs. The fusion stuff we have now are incredibly impressive.

Fourth Generation Nuclear Weapons and their Applications

This is a technical article made public in **2008** about Fourth Generation Thermo Nukes. How we discovered them, how we made them, the reaction boosting process, applications (like the equivalent of making the Panama Canal with just handful of shape-charged little guys).

You don't need to know fancy math or anything, there is good explanation in there for people of reasonable intelligence.

When the allegedly-no-longer-quite-so-radioactive dust starts to settle on Iran; watch your backs here in the USA.

Bleeding Border? Republican Guard, etc., Sleepers?

Riddle me this, Batmen... Are there more Republican Guards inside Iran, or outside Iran?

Maybe a figment, maybe not.

So, let's guess, eh?

Meanwhile, buy more ammo.

Worrying about Home Grown may have a very different meaning after all.

Once naturalized; they're "Home Grown", aren't they?

Greg

Reactions: Eddystone
What I'm saying is if we do drop the hammer, it won't leave things all fallout ridden like the movies play them out to be. Just look at the cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. They are vibrant metropolitan centers. That was with first generation "dirty" fission bombs. The fusion stuff we have now are incredibly impressive.

Fourth Generation Nuclear Weapons and their Applications

This is a technical article made public in **2008** about Fourth Generation Thermo Nukes. How we discovered them, how we made them, the reaction boosting process, applications (like the equivalent of making the Panama Canal with just handful of shape-charged little guys).

You don't need to know fancy math or anything, there is good explanation in there for people of reasonable intelligence.

Wow. I'm half-way through reading this very informative PDF. Thanks for that. When I'm done I'll be a certified Bombologist, eh?

And they even refer to fiction regarding the fission and fusion to a fashion of function. ;)

Hindsight being what it is.... if we did not start gulf war 2

But put the same money into america
Opening all oil areas to drilling
Solar
Nuke power plants

The Middle East could eat sand as they would be bankrupt

$100/ barrel oil made ker-shit-astan wealthy

We could have $1/ gallon gas and 4 cents / KWH electricity
With zero Mid East oil imports.

No. Oil is a finite commodity. Use theirs, use it all, use it up.

If we don't buy it somebody else will, and the bastards will still be rich and using the money to meddle in our society.

...Until they're out of oil. Buy more oil, put them out of business sooner. What to do with it? Put it back into the ground, into those old depleted wells.

Meanwhile, sit on ours.

It's our money, but really, it's just money. We'll make more. They, on the other hand, can never make more oil.

Why do you think the rest of the world is circling the USA like Little Big Horn? We're the next petroleum cash cow. Dividing and conquering us is how they plan to get control of that.

It's been going on here for scores of years, and we are rapidly approaching the endgame.

The MSM keeps us watching the one hand while the other brings the knife to our throats. They assume the role of the Magician's Assistant, lulling us into always looking the wrong way. We have a free press, and it's irresponsible, as in not responsible to anyone.

Somebody's clocks need a whole lot of cleaning, and it ain't the 'Rabs.

Greg

Last edited:
No. Oil is a finite commodity. Use theirs, use it all, use it up.

If we don't buy it somebody else will, and the bastards will still be rich and using the money to meddle in our society.

...Until they're out of oil. Buy more oil, put them out of business sooner. What to do with it? Put it back into the ground, into those old depleted wells.

Meanwhile, sit on ours.

It's our money, but really, it's just money. We'll make more. They, on the other hand, can never make more oil.

Why do you think the rest of the world is circling the USA like Little Big Horn? We're the next petroleum cash cow. Dividing and conquering us is how they plan to get control of that.

It's been going on here for scores of years, and we are rapidly approaching the endgame.

The MSM keeps us watching the one hand while the other brings the knife to our throats. They assume the role of the Magician's Assistant, lulling us into always looking the wrong way. We have a free press, and it's irresponsible, as in not responsible to anyone.

Somebody's clocks need a whole lot of cleaning, and it ain't the 'Rabs.

Greg
I never thought of that angle!!!

Mind

Blown

Or how about we don't waste tax payers money with a stupid carpet bombing campaign that will solve sweet fuck all in the long run.

Invest in 'Merica. War is a racket and we don't need other ones.

Reactions: Mr.BR
One surgical air strike to eliminate so called leadership, military and C3. Additional air strikes when targets pop up. Keep the pressure on. But are the people ready and willing to get back to their 1970s modern life or will bombing to eliminate all the zealots create more?

I don't wont more boots on the ground in a foreign nation and especially here when the people just don't want to change and full of hate. I met and talked to some very good people while there in 4 different countries but also met more that were hating as we were yelled and hissed at, objects thrown, harassed and detained at customs as a classified courier with DIP clearance letter as they attempted to seize and open, real close to a bad scene and had to call US embassy for no reason other than being American.

I used to be the main system operator for National Steel Service Centers. We were the largest producer of well tube. When the prices of domestic oil stock rose, our own stock price would also rise shortly afterward. There was a fortune in that for somebody who paid attention. As an employee, I was advised not to engage in insider stock trading.

NSSC is no more. But there are other well tube suppliers, folks; and you aren't insiders.

The parable above was another one we figured out back in those days (late 1980's).

Greg

Has anyone seen any comments from Russia about support of Iran?

One surgical air strike to eliminate so called leadership, military and C3. Additional air strikes when targets pop up. Keep the pressure on. But are the people ready and willing to get back to their 1970s modern life or will bombing to eliminate all the zealots create more?

I don't wont more boots on the ground in a foreign nation and especially here when the people just don't want to change and full of hate. I met and talked to some very good people while there in 4 different countries but also met more that were hating as we were yelled and hissed at, objects thrown, harassed and detained at customs as a classified courier with DIP clearance letter as they attempted to seize and open, real close to a bad scene and had to call US embassy for no reason other than being American.

Tell us when that ever worked !? It didn't work in Kosovo,Libya,Iraq,Afganistan,Gaza,Lebanon, Somalia,Mali,Niger only ever worked with the boots on the ground.

Time kinda stoped in the 80's there but ,Iran even under mullahs is by considerable margin the closest any country in the Gulf is to democracy.

Having a bit more first hand experience in Iran than most i reckon ,without full blown invasion , bombing could not decapitate Mullahs , it would only make more zealots and also get existing ones far more power and influence even with succesfoul invasion (not very likely), you would get mullahs in some form in power. Mullahs have limited popularity in large Iranian cities but are hugely popular among poor and rural folks , war would hit the urban folks the most,support for the mullahs would only grow.

I wonder what it will take for people to realise that tail is waging the dog and the bigest issue you have is full blown state capture at home.

The air force swears it will work the next time.

Tell us when that ever worked !? It didn't work in Kosovo,Libya,Iraq,Afganistan,Gaza,Lebanon, Somalia,Mali,Niger only ever worked with the boots on the ground.

Time kinda stoped in the 80's there but ,Iran even under mullahs is by considerable margin the closest any country in the Gulf is to democracy.

Having a bit more first hand experience in Iran than most i reckon ,without full blown invasion , bombing could not decapitate Mullahs , it would only make more zealots and also get existing ones far more power and influence even with succesfoul invasion (not very likely), you would get mullahs in some form in power. Mullahs have limited popularity in large Iranian cities but are hugely popular among poor and rural folks , war would hit the urban folks the most,support for the mullahs would only grow.

I wonder what it will take for people to realise that tail is waging the dog and the bigest issue you have is full blown state capture at home.

3rd ID Baby. NO air, No operator as fuck, no squids, no scout sniper, no Beanies can lay down destruction like a tank heavy mech Inf Division like the 3rd ID. But the killing really mounts up when you go through places like Karbala. Once a division traps their prey they kill by the thousands and quickly.

Laser guided my ass, brute force and skull crushing kinetics is what works and its not CNN friendly.

3rd ID Baby. NO air, No operator as fuck, no squids, no scout sniper, no Beanies can lay down destruction like a tank heavy mech Inf Division like the 3rd ID. But the killing really mounts up when you go through places like Karbala. Once a division traps their prey they kill by the thousands and quickly.

Laser guided my ass, brute force and skull crushing kinetics is what works and its not CNN friendly.
Rock of the Marne!

Reactions: ArmyJerry
It's now reported that Iran attempted to shoot down an American drone at the scene.
The article says that it happened Thursday but they didn't report it until Saturday? What's up with the delay? Who's behind the push?

The usual MIC at work.

Should sound familiar
“Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac. In our time political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. But if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought. All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. Political language...is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidarity to pure wind. War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it. Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. (On the manipulation of language for political ends.) We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act.” George Orwell

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I wnt a draft, anytone that takes out a college loan needs to spend 2 years in teh infantry. No pay, just 3 hots and a cot. Fuckem. Lets see how eager these people are to start shit when their wasted sperm has to get put in harms way. Muther fuckers all.

Well the idiots that let themselves be trapped into slavery for student loans are clamuoring for someone to save them.
Your plan sounds brilliant.
Tell them 4 years and we'll order the bankers to write it off. 3 Years if they have a degree in something useful to the Army. Just give them a little pocket money in addition to food and cot.

The only downside is the quality of these "recruits" is going to be rock bottom so the guys at boot camp are going to have their work cut out for them. Oh and only 2 genders, drill sergeant does the Crocodile Dundee check and tells you what barracks you go to, no argument allowed.

Well the idiots that let themselves be trapped into slavery for student loans are clamuoring for someone to save them.
Your plan sounds brilliant.
Tell them 4 years and we'll order the bankers to write it off. 3 Years if they have a degree in something useful to the Army. Just give them a little pocket money in addition to food and cot.

The only downside is the quality of these "recruits" is going to be rock bottom so the guys at boot camp are going to have their work cut out for them. Oh and only 2 genders, drill sergeant does the Crocodile Dundee check and tells you what barracks you go to, no argument allowed.
Better wear a glove! :oops:

Crocodile Dundee or Crocodile Hunter?
the Croc Hunter jammed his thumb up the bum as thats the only way to be 100% sure on a Croc I guess. At least according to Steve the Crocodile man....

Or he was a freak? Perhaps related to Maser?

BEST part of a draft is that chicks are no longer exempt due to their foolish feminism movement. Watch the mothers and daddy cry then.

these fucking democrats need to see the end of a rope.

She's no stranger to treason. Violating her oath of office is a daily occurrence.

It's now reported that Iran attempted to shoot down an American drone at the scene.
The article says that it happened Thursday but they didn't report it until Saturday? What's up with the delay? Who's behind the push?
The video of the Iranians planting a mine on the side of the ship probably came from the drone. No wonder they wanted to shoot it down. No one wants war, but bullies (Iranian leaders) will push and push until something gives.

There is no video of Iranians planting a mine . for all we know these were planted in Saudi or UAE port by any host of actors roothing for war.
There its just a grainy vid showing a civilian powerboat with no one in uniform allegedly detaching a mine. That its Iranian or indeed handling mines is a so far an unfounded allegation.

Considering that you have been repeatedly douped into war over past couple of decades by false evidence you have to take any such evidence with considerable grain of salt.

Interesting to see how bad the vid is compared to the one shot on the Russian and US ship playing chicken , note that both videos were taken at broad daylight by a P-8. Optical quality could be downgraded for security reasons, but this is beyond a joke in the days of HD .

Last edited:
The video of the Iranians planting a mine on the side of the ship probably came from the drone. No wonder they wanted to shoot it down. No one wants war, but bullies (Iranian leaders) will push and push until something gives.

Some of you people are really fucking gullible.

There is no video of Iranians planting a mine . for all we know these were planted in Saudi or UAE port by any host of actors roothing for war.
There its just a grainy vid showing a civilian powerboat with no one in uniform allegedly detaching a mine. That its Iranian or indeed handling mines is a so far an unfounded allegation.

Considering that you have been repeatedly douped into war over past couple of decades by false evidence you have to take any such evidence with considerable grain of salt.

Interesting to see how bad the vid is compared to the one shot on the Russian and US ship playing chicken , note that both videos were taken at broad daylight by a P-8. Optical quality could be downgraded for security reasons, but this is beyond a joke in the days of HD .

What is the point of the video and of your link to some Japanese claim? The Japs can shit in one hand and demand into the other to see which one fills up first.

One of the many times people were duped into a war by absourd lies. I bet at the time everyone and their uncle belived this shit. When you have all the media behind a project its very easy to ramp people up to support just about anything ,truth doesnt realy matter.

Japanese are just an indication that just and BS coming out of US is not believed any more.

Latest in string of BS.
''As Secretary of State Mike Pompeo railed against Iran in the wake of the attack Thursday on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, he also blamed the nation for a recent assault in Afghanistan claimed by the Taliban. ''

Last edited: