• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Total POS

Wade, you cant enter a sausage fest with politics! They all suck! We know.

Question remains......would you?

C'mon Wade.....I know you wanna lay down that meat on her, while talking shit about the popo!
In a heart beat while hitting it harder everytime she answers yes to me I asking if she backs the blue!

xLvb0JF.jpg

Well, she does appear to have some issues with common sense and discretion. :unsure:

Oh and quite frankly, I could give two fucks about what she did. When the libs start cleaning their own house and establish a track record of taking out the trash like hunter biden, I might start caring.
Get ahold of me when that becomes reality. Matters in the least what our thoughts are on the issue. I say good for her, fuck it.
But she will pay for it. Typical double standards and all.

Reactions: BCP and Bender
Well, she does appear to have some issues with common sense and discretion. :unsure:

I mean, a Beetlejuice "stage show" ? :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Oh and quite frankly, I could give two fucks about what she did. When the libs start cleaning their own house and establish a track record of taking out the trash like hunter biden, I might start caring.

from what i can tell…women having midlife crisis, filing for divorce and branch swinging, all seem to have a similar pattern.

ask me how i know. lol.

This is the part of the article that popped out at me. She is on second base in public with a democrat that promotes drag shows
True…

“A bar owned by Rep. Lauren Boebert’s apparent new beau has staged at least one drag show, according to a review of social media posts.

In January, the Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen, which is co-owned by Quinn Gallagher, staged “a winter Wonderland Burlesque & Drag Show,” an invitation for the event reveals.

In January 2020, Aspen Gay Ski Week hosted “an evening of cocktails, appetizers, and laughs” at Hooch, according to a Facebook post at the time.

Gallagher, a Democrat, was caught on video getting friskywith Boebert, apparently grabbing her breast while she appeared to rub his crotch as the pair took in a performance of “Beetlejuice” and the Buell Theater in Colorado.”

🦄 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender
“A bar owned by Rep. Lauren Boebert’s apparent new beau has staged at least one drag show, according to a review of social media posts.

In January, the Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen, which is co-owned by Quinn Gallagher, staged “a winter Wonderland Burlesque & Drag Show,” an invitation for the event reveals.

In January 2020, Aspen Gay Ski Week hosted “an evening of cocktails, appetizers, and laughs” at Hooch, according to a Facebook post at the time.

Gallagher, a Democrat, was caught on video getting friskywith Boebert, apparently grabbing her breast while she appeared to rub his crotch as the pair took in a performance of “Beetlejuice” and the Buell Theater in Colorado.”

Lost al hope.jpg

And she’s got big tits…. Who doesn’t like big tits???

I mean… most everyone here would bang an uglyish chick if she had s nice body and had big tits. Y’all r lying if you say you wouldn’t

Doesn't need all of that either, sometimes you have to bang an ugly fatty. They are good luck charms.

• Haha
Reactions: Stevo86
True…

Her Bo is a faggot! She needs to come to Bama for a real man!

If you like big tits, would you hit this?

1694989479596.png
1694989479596.png

I hope you said no because She, is He.

1694989643212.png
1694989643212.png

and if that doesnt make you sick to your stomach.

Gabbi Tuft, Google it.

Last edited:
That video didn’t show the groping. That leftist she was with was rubbing her tits thoroughly. Didn’t miss a spot.
There is a still photo of her hand in his lap but it wont copy.

How about the triple bagger? One for her, one for you, and one for the dog. It is against the law to be cruel to animals.

Nothing like a 5lb tub of peanut butter from Sam's club. Man's best friend!!!

Doesn't need all of that either, sometimes you have to bang an ugly fatty. They are good luck charms.
Good luck charm??? No and hell no.
That would become a wrecking ball and chain ankle bracelet.
I can hear her bellow now, "YOUR MINE!!!........"

• Haha
Reactions: Stevo86
Good luck charm??? No and hell no.
That would become a wrecking ball and chain ankle bracelet.
I can hear her bellow now, "YOUR MINE!!!........"

No she's happy to just get some D. Order an XL pizza for her for pickup, get in the car and never return.

Bunch of amateurs here.

If you bang an ugly fatty the universe gives you positive karma for your good deed.

No she's happy to just get some D. Order an XL pizza for her for pickup, get in the car and never return.

Bunch of amateurs here.

If you bang an ugly fatty the universe gives you positive karma for your good deed.
Or you get herpes for being a dumb ass.

Maybe I’d pile on, if she would just be silent. Her demeanor screams “Karen” and I’d be hard pressed to finish if she started in. On the looks, she’s a 7 on her best day. RBF in spades.

It's the Karen behind her that complained. She sent her "man", he's missing in the video while the feelin' up is happening, to complain to the manager.
Not necessarily being a Karen. Bobert was being a disruptive ass. 'Karen's husband' likely did the right thing considering the guy who got shot over a box of popcorn.

You never know what some fool is going to pull anymore.

Not necessarily being a Karen. Bobert was being a disruptive ass. 'Karen's husband' likely did the right thing considering the guy who got shot over a box of popcorn.

You never know what some fool is going to pull anymore.

Actually he got shot over texting his babysitter during the previews.

Sarah Jessica Parker has a horse face, this has a mule face.

For me I would need a paper bag, or be real dark. Total butterface.

Do the cameras in there move, or did they just so happen to get seats directly in front of a surveillance camera in perfect position to catch all the action? Also, thermal camera or night vision equipped camera? Just seems really convenient.

Go answer the original question, DEFINITELY WOULD! Total POS must be short for Pile of Sexy.

Reactions: ...

I mean, a Beetlejuice "stage show" ? :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Really, not like she was fucking a chinese spy or showering with her pre-pubescent son.🙄