• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Totally Forgot About This Animal

Fuck him and the team supporting him…

that said, is it wrong to notice how hot that judge is?
5DE8F310-47E1-4A39-972D-76C084E74BDC.gif

ETA: perp should never have been identified. He should be publicly hung. I’d pack a lunch and some brewskis to go watch that.

Last edited:
he seems so creepy and hollow. Course, you would have to be to do such terrible acts.

View attachment 7747374
ETA: perp should never have been identified. He should be publicly hung. I’d pack a lunch and some brewskis to go watch that.
And the ole lady and kids and grandkids and their friends...
Buddy I share your exuberance, such a waste of a powerful deterrent to hide that behind closed doors. Perhaps if he had witnessed 1 or 2...

Last edited:
He should be put back in his cell and forgotten about forever. He should never be given a voice in society.

Reactions: BCP
Jim Can't Swim on YouTube has his interogation video up..

Worth the watch and he has lots of other good videos as well.

So he shot up the school because he was embarrassed that he got his ass beat in 11th grade over a chick and still couldn’t let that shit go 3 years later? What a fucking loser.

"Yeah, whatever... Can I see your tits? It'll be the first and last time I'll ever see a set of tits, at least on a woman."

Last edited:
Reactions: Redheeler
Fuck him and the team supporting him…

that said, is it wrong to notice how hot that judge is?
Agreed, just put him in general population. His short life would be very miserable.

Id like a three way with the judge and the blonde defense attorney.

I still feel Metokur's idea of just mocking these mass shooters is a nice idea because obviously they wanna leave a legacy behind. I say we all focus on their lame cringy legacy and let that legacy get left behind. Might do a good job of detouring future school shooters because they will then know that the only legacy of them that will get left behind is a legacy they don't want being left behind.

Reactions: Jgunner