• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tough titty said the kitty....

Jim Out

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2020
Tucson
Here's another gem that moves Georgia ahead against Florida, although there is not enough information to know if it was just the destination of the flight or where this fine lady hails from, needs more research.....

Opera Snapshot_2021-12-04_011919_nypost.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-12-04_012017_nypost.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-12-04_011738_nypost.com.png

Moving the needle on what constitutes degenerate behavior in society one act at a time.

50 years ago - how would that have played out? How would a person that routinely engaged in such activities been regarded by her community? Her neighbors? Her family?

This is what they are taking from you.

Don't be so hard on this woman, it was Mr. Bigglesworth.

I'm not sure that's actually as bad as a family I had next to me from Africa who's kid kept throwing shit out of the treats basket and then proceeded to scream like he'd seen Satan. Fast forward. Kid is now eating baby food and slopping it all over the place. Next...kid shit his diaper (no, this wasn't PJ next to me). Then, mother (middle seat) proceeds to change the freakin' diaper right there....pops the tray down, pulls off diapers, wipes ass, then is trying to do something with all of it and her mom (window seat) gets a bag and they throw it out. Nowhere were flight attendants to be seen, nowhere. Fucking diaper damn near ended up in my lap at one point. I was so fucking pissed off I actually thought of walking to first class and saying...you need to land this fucking plane now. No seats, packed, but changing shit from diaper right next to me is NOT EXCUSABLE.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Out

I'm not sure that's actually as bad as a family I had next to me from Africa who's kid kept throwing shit out of the treats basket and then proceeded to scream like he'd seen Satan. Fast forward. Kid is now eating baby food and slopping it all over the place. Next...kid shit his diaper (no, this wasn't PJ next to me). Then, mother (middle seat) proceeds to change the freakin' diaper right there....pops the tray down, pulls off diapers, wipes ass, then is trying to do something with all of it and her mom (window seat) gets a bag and they throw it out. Nowhere were flight attendants to be seen, nowhere. Fucking diaper damn near ended up in my lap at one point. I was so fucking pissed off I actually thought of walking to first class and saying...you need to land this fucking plane now. No seats, packed, but changing shit from diaper right next to me is NOT EXCUSABLE.
Maybe you should just stop being poor and get your own G5?

...player,,,

no frequent flyer bitch miles for you.........

Could have been worse. Could have got crap all over your face.

Could have been worse. Could have got crap all over your face.
I believe it could have been much better.......if not poor

As Ferris Buehler said, "if you have the means".....

.......you can have the flight attendant nurse your cat for you while changing your diaper......like if you roll like Cho Chiden and the pope...

secret-service-agent-spotted-carrying-diaper-bag.jpg

Could have had a stripper pole if you were Tony Stark....

IM11.jpg

I forgot about the diaper reference:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr

Flying, it's what I imagine riding the bus is like, only more expensive and with more cavity searches.

Sky tit for hairless cat. Swear to God, every day I think I've heard something newer and weirder than the last.

PlainBackEquestrian-size_restricted.gif