• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes TPS Contact ?

TonyC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2008
England
I have a couple of sets of TPS rings, very decent they are too.

I'm trying to buy a set of 26mm rings but the link on the site it broken. Can I get a response to email, phone or the site's "register and log a ticket" ? Can I feck!

If anyone has an email contact to a real person or a phone number that gets answered please post or PM!

Cheers

Tony

Re: TPS Contact ?

I too tried the email support system, but got no response. I haven't tried the phone yet but I would if I were you. 1-877-877-3409

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ted in Ca</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I too tried the email support system, but got no response. I haven't tried the phone yet but I would if I were you. 1-877-877-3409 </div></div>

Yep, spent a happy 15 minutes on hold listening to the recorded messages tell me how great they are! I suspect the voicemail system is another black hole. All I want to do is give them $120.....

I checked Brownell's and SWFA and they only stock 1", 30mm, 34 mm, and 35mm rings. I'm thinking TPS might have discontinued them. Good luck with the search.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ted in Ca</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I checked Brownell's and SWFA and they only stock 1", 30mm, 34 mm, and 35mm rings. I'm thinking TPS might have discontinued them. Good luck with the search.</div></div>

Thanks for that Ted, hopefully TPS have a set still kicking around. Unfortunately I cleared out my surplus 30mm rings otherwise I would just buy reducers, it may well come to that regardless.

Tony

I just got a reply to my support request on their automated support system. They said they were having problems with the system and didn't get all of the support requests. The email I got the reply from was [email protected] , if you didn't get a reply yet, I'd email them at that address and see if you can get an answer.

They just came back to me too - all good.

Unfortunately you can't reply to that email address you have to go back in to the ticketing system.

26mm are discontinued but they may have a few left in inventory.