• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes TPS super low rings 30mm

Bluejazz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2009
IOWA
Anyone stock these?
Brownells does not even list them on there site, and TPS shows out of stock.

Re: TPS super low rings 30mm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cb_tikka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWFA carries extra lows. Give'em a call. </div></div>

Probibly out of stock. But I know they do have Leupold mk4 med rings in stock. They very low for med.

Sometimes TPS rings are hard to find in stock. I have a couple of sets and like them very much.

If you would be willing to spend a bit more Badger "std" rings are .823 high as opposed to the TPS super lows at .820.

OFG

Seekins lows are also .82

I talked with SWFA yesterday & evidently TPS is moving their facility, so I wouldn't expect a lot of availability real soon.

Midway carries them too but I think they are out as well -they usually are.

The prices on the TPS rings seems to have gone up a good bit too in 2012. They aren't really that much of a value any more (to me, at least) over Seekins, Badger, etc.

Thanks for all the feedback.
Will give SWFA a call on Monday.
If not in stock, will check out some of the other suggestions.