• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes TPS's service

jerrad

Private
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2008
East Texas
Guys, I ordered a 20moa base from TPS on 6/22/09 at about 2pm. They processed and shipped the order within 4 hrs. It showed up 3 days later and fits great.
Just thought I'd let everyone know how quick they work.
Thanks

Re: TPS's service

i ordered some rings back in april. i also paid $7 extra to have 1/2" nuts shipped instead of the 7/16". i recieved my rings, no 1/2 inch nuts. i called lori there she said she would ship them that day. that day was at the end of april. can you guess how the story ends? still waiting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sooooooo I guess we could consider this a TPS Report?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh, thanks.

LOL. </div></div>
Peter, hooows it going?
lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jerrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ouch, good luck with the nuts. Sorry to hear about your experience.</div></div>

Damn thought I was in the vasectomy thread in the bear pit.

I really like my TPS rings and will keep using them. As indicated here it appears its a coin flip on who you get in customer service. I guess thats why I go through Brownells for them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jerrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy2Times</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sooooooo I guess we could consider this a TPS Report?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh, thanks.

LOL. </div></div>
Peter, hooows it going?
lol </div></div>

Yeeeeeeaahhh, I also gonna need you to work the weekend. We lost some people today and have to, sort of, play catch-up.

"The guy made a million dollars. You know, I had an idea like that once. A long time ago."
lol