• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD TRACT 4.5-30x56 ..........PRICE REDUCED to $1100 shipped includes rings.

screaminweasil

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2018
USA
PRICE REDUCED TO
#1 ($1100) will come with accessories, original box, sunshade, zero stop ring, etc. Also comes with Tract rings ($150 value)
Paypal FF preferred
. Or ad 4% for goods/service fees. USPS money order would also work.

I've got Two Tract Toric ELR 4.5-30x56 scopes for sale. Milradian.

Prices are shipped in the lower 48 USA only. UPS ground. If you want insurance..........ad $15 and you will have to sign for it (if you desire insurance)

Both are in excellent condition with very light use marks. Glass is excellent, no scratches on glass, etc.
#1 with rings included has a little more noticable ring marks than #2. However, both are excellent and similar condition.

SOLD #2 ($1200) will come with accessories, original box, sunshade, zero stop ring, etc. SOLD, SOLD< SOLD

BsNWytw.jpg

Qc6e5IK.jpg

S3Nhjxt.jpg

VWiGgyD.jpg

uVLfBZe.jpg

3dBWJa1.jpg

d8SbZCW.jpg

1nyr6xO.jpg

XkBMwNw.jpg

Last edited:
Click the link to TRACT that i just posted. To my knowledge this is the only reticle they offer. In any event, both of these scopes are Mrad and have this "tree" reticle. Nice clean reticle with a fine dot in center.

Price reduced for the remaining scope.
$1150 shipped in lower 48
Includes Tract scope rings