• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Tract optic

Whitesgunwork22

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2023
Eldorado IL
Tract toric 34mm 4.5-30x56mm ffp moa elr

1000$ plus shipping
IMG_5241.jpeg
IMG_5245.jpeg

Reactions: Ctrapp
I’ll take this per text

Last edited:
Everything functioned and the scope is awesome. The guys at tract are even better. They shouldn’t have warrantied it in my honest opinion but they took care of me and were awesome to deal with. The teeth in the caps were ground out with a dremel so that the locking turret cap function was no longer possible. I wasn’t made aware of this pre transaction and when I asked about it was told “it worked before shipping” and then I was ghosted. I just wanted to return it and get my money back because the locking cap function was important to me. So I guess the post man took it out of the box, took the screw out of turret, pulled them off, ground off the teeth, and then put back in the box before he dropped it off at my door. Only logical explanation.

Edit* I replied to this post only so people wouldn’t think down on Tract not to put op on blast. The guys at tract actually answered my initial phone call while they were sitting at their booth at shot show or an optic show I can’t remember which and helped me out. That shows you what kinda customer service they have right there.

Last edited: