• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Trade BR-4s for BR-2s (Houston)

McCrazy

Your tax $$$ no longer at work.
Minuteman
  • Jun 4, 2008
    Texas
    I have a healthy amount of CCI BR-4 primers and am looking to trade them for some CCI BR-2 primers.

I'm located in the Houston area for face to face but willing to travel some.

Scratch the shipping, I just remembered I canceled my UPS account.

Last edited:
    I have shipped ammo before but you may be correct about primers being a whole other level of HAZMAT.

I updated the original post as I have shipped HAZMAT before but I canceled that account.

Reactions: bachelorjack
    BR2 for sale right now.

BR2 for sale right now.

Have you ever used them before? I've never heard of them but they at least take credit cards and there is a storefront with the same name and logo in the area.

Have you ever used them before? I've never heard of them but they at least take credit cards and there is a storefront with the same name and logo in the area.
    I haven’t used them. Just saw them listed on another forum…

Reactions: McCrazy
    Bump for this thread.

I tried ordering some off the website listed above. They emailed me today saying they had oversold BR-2s and couldn't fill my order. So still looking...

I have no use for BR4s, but I should have 4 boxes of BR2s I'd sell you for $40 when I'm in Houston this weekend. Will double check in the morning and make sure

I have no use for BR4s, but I should have 4 boxes of BR2s I'd sell you for $40 when I'm in Houston this weekend. Will double check in the morning and make sure

When you say boxes, do you mean the 1000 primer box or the 100 primer tray?

Thanks

When you say boxes, do you mean the 1000 primer box or the 100 primer tray?

Thanks
    100 count trays, just confirmed I have 4 full and one tray of 40

Attachments

• 20230426_203755.jpg
      20230426_203755.jpg
      625.9 KB · Views: 21