• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading Equipment TRADED: 500 ELDM .264

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Alabama
    I'd like to trade these bullets but might sell. The shipping is dependant on the deal we make but in general the prices do not include shipping.

.264 - 500 - 140 gr. ELDM Hornady

Trades I'd want are below. I can add cash as well if need be also.

-Hornady 75gr .224 cal Match.

-6mm Berger 105 or 108 , possible a little heavier

-Lapua 6cm brass- SRP

-223 Lapua Brass

-6.5cm starline LRP / Lapua LRP

Last edited:
    How much do u want for the match burners

How much do u want for the match burners
    I don't know, I really wanted to trade them. That's my most valuable trade since there's enough of them. I think they run about 50 cents a piece maybe? They may be 40 cents a piece???

I don't know, I really wanted to trade them. That's my most valuable trade since there's enough of them. I think they run about 50 cents a piece maybe? They may be 40 cents a piece???
    More like 34 cents a piece. There on powder valley right now for 145 bucks for 500 plus shipping of course

More like 34 cents a piece. There on powder valley right now for 145 bucks for 500 plus shipping of course
    Maybe so... I traded them for some bergers so I don't remember. I'd really rather trade them but I guess I'd take $105 shipped. I'd be willing to discount them more on a trade, unless you wanted to try out the smk's as well?

I have 600 plus of Berger 105 Hybrid target I would be willing to trade for Berger 6.5 140 VLD hybrids.

I can't believe the 5 boxes of the same lot of the 140 vld targets are still here. Lots of interest but no one has done it yet. That's my favorite bullet. Wish someone would trade me for 130

Only thing left is 6mm matchburners and 500 ELDM .264 Hornady if someone wants to trade...