• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Traded / closed: Manners PRS-1 (SA, mini chassis, full arca rail) for KRG Whiskey 3 or MPA BA Comp

V

Vandy321

Traded

As the title states...just picked up this rifle from a hide member. it's a tac driver, but I really did want to give a chassis a try.

Looking for the W3 Gen 6 (folder preffered) or MPA set up in a similar fashion. Preferably they have the spigot and full length arca plate, sling QD, etc.

Pic attached of the PRS-1...it's the newer model with the thumb pad, M24 barrel channel

Its a standard R700 footprint (call Tuebor Precision / Manners for any questions on compatibility, as I am not an expert on the matter and do not want to mis-speak. You can see that the stock has been inlet along the ejection port of the Tuebor, which is a slightly different cut from the standard R700...but I highly doubt it would effecfitment. Again, if serious about it, please do contact Tuebor or Manners with questions on specific fitment.

Pic attached, the spinners logo is just a decal, it is not painted on. Stock in like new condition.

PRC.jpeg

Attachments

• PRC.jpeg
    PRC.jpeg
    524.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by a moderator:
Heavy fill by chance? I need to reach out to see if this would work for an ARC Nucleus but interested.

I need to check with the fella who built it...I'm trying to avoid pulling the barreled action to check SN until I get this sold/traded. The rifle weighted what I wanted, so I didnt ask questions. I believe it was 12.5lbs, no bipod/rings/optic....thays with tuebor Raider action and 26" bartlien m24 w/sidewinder brake. If that helps...if not, I'll pm you when I get an answer for sure.

Reactions: ntrinsik