• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Traded

Ravenyzf-r6

You can run but you can’t Hide bitch!
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2013
Parker, CO
Selling a brand new, new production Minox ZP5 with the MR4 reticle. Selling the rifle it was going to go on.

One of the cleanest tree reticles to be found imo. The clicks on this thing are the best I’ve felt in a Minox and very tactile.

These don’t come “sealed” with a sticker or anything so I figured I’d get a pic for you guys.

Includes Tenebraex scope caps as well.

Price drop: Now $TRADED shipped AND insured to the lower 48.

485C79C6-FD28-4529-BBD3-35FAC38A0026.jpeg
7C632DE9-5ED0-43F6-9651-29BC77109CA9.jpeg
A451E2FD-5249-43F7-8ED0-13F6DA5A6EA7.jpeg

Last edited:
Ch
Possibly a decent LPVO. 1-8 Accupower etc. MIL/MIL. Always welcome to shoot me an offer though.
Check my profile and see if anything im selling interest you..the 6mmAR i could possibly trade complete riffle or just the upper..tnx

Ch
Check my profile and see if anything im selling interest you..the 6mmAR i could possibly trade complete riffle or just the upper..tnx

I’ll browse through it and let ya know.

Price drop to $2,400 shipped and insured!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: bjay
Would you be interested in a complete AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmoor as a trade? And I’m also in MN.

Would you be interested in a complete AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmoor as a trade? And I’m also in MN.

You can send me the details, but probably not.

Price drop to $2,400 shipped and insured!!!!

Last edited: