• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training DVD’s

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
I just wrapped up Sig Sauer’s Precision Scoped Rifle 102 course and have done the free kestrel training. I’ve got good equipment which I have confidence in. Looking to supplement my dry firing and range time with some good instruction / information. Looking at two DVD sets that I’m hoping folks could shed some information on:

1. Putting Rounds on Target with Brian Litz
2. Accuracy 1st Long Range Made Easy Volumes 1 and 2

Worth it? Pass? Something else?

Not to detail you post ..but what's the free kestrel training?? Worthwhile? Where do I find it? I have one....but I'm sure it does a lot more than I know about...and probably easier than I make it.

Not to detail you post ..but what's the free kestrel training?? Worthwhile? Where do I find it? I have one....but I'm sure it does a lot more than I know about...and probably easier than I make it.
Register here: https://nkhome.wufoo.com/forms/x1xf...+Class!+|+Get+To+Know+Your+Kestrel+5700+Elite

It was worth it. Recommend taking notes. They cover more than is in the slides... try to sign up for a few... some folks ask a lot of questions that if they just listened would be answered. If you can sit through those and be patient I think it is worth it. To be honest... The information covered on the Kestrel by Kestrel I think was better than the Kestrel information provided at Sig Sauer, but then again it’s not a fair comparison. Sig Sauer’s courses are aimed at improving the fundamentals and introducing variables that affect marksmanship versus Kestrel which specialized in the later.

Ordered the Accuracy 1st DVD’s Volumes 1 and 2... will try to update the thread to follow up. May order Rounds on Target with Brian Litz as well

Reactions: buggz
I just wrapped up Sig Sauer’s Precision Scoped Rifle 102 course and have done the free kestrel training. I’ve got good equipment which I have confidence in. Looking to supplement my dry firing and range time with some good instruction / information. Looking at two DVD sets that I’m hoping folks could shed some information on:

1. Putting Rounds on Target with Brian Litz
2. Accuracy 1st Long Range Made Easy Volumes 1 and 2

Worth it? Pass? Something else?
Definitely worth it!
Todd Hodnett is great at teaching, and Jacob Bynum is as well and has a video called "Rifles Only The Fundamentals" 1 and 2.
Also, Magpul Dynamics The Art Of The Precision Rifle, that has Todd teaching in it as well.
Good luck!

Reactions: USMC22
Definitely worth it!
Todd Hodnett is great at teaching, and Jacob Bynum is as well and has a video called "Rifles Only The Fundamentals" 1 and 2.
Also, Magpul Dynamics The Art Of The Precision Rifle, that has Todd teaching in it as well.
Good luck!
If you haven't seen this you might get a kick out of it.

@USMC22 Why not sign up for the online training here? Lowlight (the owner here) does really good videos beyond just the parody video I linked.

Reactions: USMC22