• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training in Alabama, TN, MS, or GA?

Tennessee. Marc and Frank are at Treadproof Academy, just left of Nashville. I have not posted a thread for it yet, but will do so this weekend.
You watch for that. It's a 3-Day.

Check these guys out. They are in Mississippi. I am taking a long range shooting class there next weekend.

Precision Applications, June 12-13, Elk River Training Center, just east of Pelham, TN:

+1 for this one. I've done that one a couple times (as well as other courses from Shep). Good range and instruction and Elk River is not far into TN from Alabama

K&M just north of Savannah, TN is certainly worth a look. Great training and outstanding range. You will not regret an experience there. Tell them the Old Timer suggested your visit.

2nd for K&M Precision (Finger, TN) ... just got back from the 4 day comprehensive course... outstanding.

Also Alabama Precision in Carbon Hill AL - monthly matches (center fire and rimfire)