• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Transgenders transfer to prison aligning with gender identity

Florida prisons are in the middle of this problem. Fortunately in order for a inmate to change their identity that could change weather they are sentenced to a male or female prison. They would have to be retried in court.
Does that mean that in Florida justice is blind and gender biased? If they were guilty as a man, why wouldn’t they be guilty as a ‘woman’.

Reactions: lash
Clown world headline in a few months:

Study finds prisons with same genders sharing a cell leads to rising pregnancy rates​

they are recruiting "real" trans types to help them identify the "fake" ones, lol.

I’m sure it will be just fine

Does that mean that in Florida justice is blind and gender biased? If they were guilty as a man, why wouldn’t they be guilty as a ‘woman’.
No, it means in order to change to a female prison, the inmate would have to pay for a sex change then go back in front of a judge to be sentenced as a female offender.

allot of inmates try to use gender identity to avoid pat downs, searches, and so on.... it’s a simple way to hide contraband on themself or to try and get female CO’s to touch them.

If they identify as a dog or cat can they get transferred to the Humane Society?
Identify as a monkey and get transferred to the zoo?

What could possibly go wrong? LOL

Consider this though, there’s probably some thirsty hotties in there... if you were the only swinging dick you could slay some poon. Just sayin.

Reactions: missed
IMG_3947.JPG

R

If they identify as a dog or cat can they get transferred to the Humane Society?
Identify as a monkey and get transferred to the zoo?
As long as it IS NOT a 'No Kill' shelter, I'm OK with it.

:ROFLMAO:
The most famous transgender prison rapist in England is a man calling himself Karen White who was sent to prison after stabbing a neighbor. Despite a history that included sexual assault, exposure, sexually abusing minors, and cruelty to animals, he ended up in a women’s prison, where he promptly sexually assaulted women

2021-04-07_5-12-01.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Baron23
The most famous transgender prison rapist in England is a man calling himself Karen White who was sent to prison after stabbing a neighbor. Despite a history that included sexual assault, exposure, sexually abusing minors, and cruelty to animals, he ended up in a women’s prison, where he promptly sexually assaulted women

2021-04-07_5-12-01.jpg

They should have known right away it was an imposter, that silly cunt has the wrong hair cut!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what kind of completely illogical rationalizations progressives will have to come up with to explain that "being transgender is totally valid, unless you happen to be in prison...". I do however feel sorry for the women that are going to suffer due to this idiocy.

No, it means in order to change to a female prison, the inmate would have to pay for a sex change then go back in front of a judge to be sentenced as a female offender.

allot of inmates try to use gender identity to avoid pat downs, searches, and so on.... it’s a simple way to hide contraband on themself or to try and get female CO’s to touch them.
Isn't Commiefornia already paying for sex changes for inmates?

It's soooo simple. If it has a penis, it goes to the men's prison. If it has a vagina, it goes to the women's prison. The idiots who make these decisions and laws, have no moral, ethical, or common sense. It's an experiment in doing the opposite of what is good, right and sensible, that is leading to the destruction of civilization.

If i was gonna draw a line, using occam's razor. It would start with sex changes and end in chemical castration for every inmate. Something says they are muddying the waters for a reason i think. Kinda lines up with that whole globalist depopulation conspiracy.... where is my tinfoil anti 5g hat when i need it?

I do however feel sorry for the women that are going to suffer due to this idiocy.

Why?

Genuine question. Why do we, as a society, think it's ok for men to be raped and brutalized in lawful confinement but not women?

I actually don't think the left will be offended by these freaks raping women in prison. It might force a few fakers to out themselves, but generally speaking, the alt-left has no moral or ethical code beyond the construct. Meaning, they do what they are told and that is it, period.

I agree with the sentiment of your post, for sure, though. As disgusting as it is, I can only pray that it forces a conversation that we should have already been having. That is, how is prison not cruel and unusual punishment when it is widely accepted and understood that you will be raped and brutalized there.

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Why?

Genuine question. Why do we, as a society, think it's ok for men to be raped and brutalized in lawful confinement but not women?
The simple answer is that current and past societies have prospered by treating men as wholly disposable. Men who aren't part of the ruling class do the dangerous and thankless jobs because it has always been that way, and this situation continues to work for our elites

Progressives now seem to be willing to treat female prisoners just as poorly in the name of "wokeness". Nothing good is going to come of this and yet Progressives won't even notice while living in their ivory towers and whining about imaginary repression on Twitter.

My fear is that as our social fabric breaks down more and more of us will continue to be pushed into the expendable category.

Why?

I actually don't think the left will be offended by these freaks raping women in prison. It might force a few fakers to out themselves, but generally speaking, the alt-left has no moral or ethical code beyond the construct. Meaning, they do what they are told and that is it, period.

I agree with the sentiment of your post, for sure, though. As disgusting as it is, I can only pray that it forces a conversation that we should have already been having. That is, how is prison not cruel and unusual punishment when it is widely accepted and understood that you will be raped and brutalized there.
It happens with and without inmate consent. Florida has a zero tolerance against sex in prison, and views all of it as non conceptual. In male Florida prisons, if a person identifies as a female, they can be housed in protective custody.

It happens with and without inmate consent. Florida has a zero tolerance against sex in prison, and views all of it as non conceptual. In male Florida prisons, if a person identifies as a female, they can be housed in protective custody.

Maybe I wasn't clear or maybe I'm misunderstanding your response; I was in no way intending to argue that prisons have a code of conduct handbook that says rape is ok.

I'm saying a reasonable person knows that you will be subject to forcible rape in prison. This, just in itself alone makes our prison system criminal on it's face. Criminal as in a criminal action by the state, a violation of our rights -- unless you were to argue forcible rape is not a cruel or unusual punishment. I doubt anyone would argue against that statement, but I'd be open to that discussion if you disagree.

So that is the foundation of the question I'm asking; why do we care that it's women to be raped now, when we've knowingly accepted men will be raped in prison, for decades?

It's intended to be a thought provoking, largely academic question. I say this because, well, we've obviously accepted this as a society -- myself included, and it's curious why we would do that. Why have I not spoken up and demanded change? Why aren't you speaking up, demanding change?

Me, I'm going to put some time on my calendar to give this some real thought and do something about it. Even if that something is just writing a letter. If you've got kids, just imagine one of them ending up in prison for a few years. People make mistakes, prison is supposed to be punishment, not torture.

The simple answer is that current and past societies have prospered by treating men as wholly disposable. Men who aren't part of the ruling class do the dangerous and thankless jobs because it has always been that way, and this situation continues to work for our elites

Progressives now seem to be willing to treat female prisoners just as poorly in the name of "wokeness". Nothing good is going to come of this and yet Progressives won't even notice while living in their ivory towers and whining about imaginary repression on Twitter.

My fear is that as our social fabric breaks down more and more of us will continue to be pushed into the expendable category.

I agree on all three parts. I think the first point you make is largely a natural instinct. As a male, I protect females -- not really other males. Not that I wouldn't protect a male, but there's a primal urge behind protecting a female. I see someone beating up a woman and it's an instant adrenal rush.

I think your second and third points really are one in the same. As the progressives, which I call the alt-left, expand their ideology -- the individual becomes expendable. So the more they gain in popularity the more degraded our social fabric will become.

In that regard, though, I tend to think that the alt-left is so heavily overrepresented in media that it is causing issues in and of itself. That's a whole different subject, though.

Best argument I've seen for post-birth abortion so far.

Ok sooo....
your in prison
Caitlynn Jenner (bruce) looking all gussied up
and Chaz Bono looking like a dude show up in your cell
which one are you going to bang?
LOL

2021-04-07_5-12-01.jpg
Karen definitely owns an AI rifle, typical.......

2021-04-07_5-12-01.jpg
Well, to be fair that's how some of the women look.

Some of those transgenders are going to be in for a rude awakening when they get to the women's prison... LOL

Ok sooo....
your in prison
Caitlynn Jenner (bruce) looking all gussied up
and Chaz Bono looking like a dude show up in your cell
which one are you going to bang?
LOL

Is:
Both, while filming it for OnlyFans to raise money to pay a better lawyer for your appeal.
one of the options?

Reactions: srtsam