• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Transporting Rifle for hunting

Im2bent

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Jun 30, 2020
    So I searched but no luck. For all you guys that hunt out of state how are you getting your rifle from state A to state B? UPS, checked baggage? I,m flying from Kali to Missouri how do I get my rifle there?

• Love
    Reactions: Im2bent
    You guys insure your rifles? Seems the carriers are on the hook for all of 3k. Travel insurance does not look like it would cover the loss. So if someone does steal your shit you're fucked.
    :cautious:

Last edited:
    I was told my homeowners insurance would cover the loss as long as you followed all of the rules . I took it with me on the plane.

I took pictures, and wrote down serial numbers.
    I was with Delta and got laid up in Colorado on my way to Kalispell. My rifles/pistols went to Kalispell, I was flown into Missoula, Delta literally drove my stuff to me when I advised them what they just did by sending my luggage without me. I figured I would never see them again, but they took great care of everything, maybe I just got lucky. That was 2 years ago.

Reactions: Im2bent
    Kali to Missouri? I’d drive, but that’s me.