• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Transvestite Virginia state senator Danica Roem storms out of chamber after she was called SIR

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
She got up and stormed out like a real man, literally.

It's MA'AM!.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope to live long enough that we can all look back at these days and just laugh it off, "What a crazy time that was."

At some point the pendulum of sanity needs to swing back to men having dicks and women are capable of giving birth (with extremely rare exceptions, obviously).

Reactions: geek65

3fecd61c-7ea6-4504-9fe9-02d4e839ac05_text.gif

Tantrum like that just to show she's got the biggest dick in the room.

Dude looks like a lady who looks like a dude.

She's got the Herman Munster jawline most trannies have a problem with.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Transvestite - "a person who dresses in clothes primarily associated with the other sex" Why aren't they comfortable or even proud of being called a transvestite ? I think the Blow back would be a lot less and even more acceptable to the everyday person. One other term that would not be offensive to me if they wanted to use would be Dick Sucker.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Transvestite - "a person who dresses in clothes primarily associated with the other sex" Why aren't they comfortable or even proud of being called a transvestite ? I think the Blow back would be a lot less and even more acceptable to the everyday person. One other term that would not be offensive to me if they wanted to use would be Dick Sucker.
I think trans are homophobic. You can call them any gender you want as long as you don't call them gay. Gay implies a certain gender and sexuality.

A homosexual male has to be a male sexually interested in other males. A homosexual female has to be a female sexually interested in other females.

A homersexual has to say "doh!" after intimate relations.

I think trans are homophobic. You can call them any gender you want as long as you don't call them gay. Gay implies a certain gender and sexuality.

A homosexual male has to be a male sexually interested in other males. A homosexual female has to be a female sexually interested in other females.

A homersexual has to say "doh!" after intimate relations.
I don't mind at all to see two hot women go at it with each other if they're lets say 10's . Ugly carpet munchers are appalling and disgusting .

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
I would have to say that storming out of the meeting because of an unwanted word was a dick move.

You are welcome, internet.

Reactions: Animal357
He didn't storm out of the room, he went to check how much his balls have atrophied.

How many women decide to become men vs. the other way around?

I bet its 1000:1 men becoming women vs. women becoming men...

Women who are more manly usually IME are just "women who are manly" or "butch lesbians"... but most dont actually claim to be trans gender... ive met 1 and "he" was so fucked up mentally you could tell something in their life was really fucked up after you listened to their story(co-worker spilling their guts at the bar)...it was sad actually. I saw their female ID and I wanted to say "wait...wait...wait... you were ACTUALLY A HOT CHICK and now...acne from hormones...you fucked up...go back"...

How many women decide to become men vs. the other way around?

I bet its 1000:1 men becoming women vs. women becoming men...

Women who are more manly usually IME are just "women who are manly" or "butch lesbians"... but most dont actually claim to be trans gender... ive met 1 and "he" was so fucked up mentally you could tell something in their life was really fucked up after you listened to their story(co-worker spilling their guts at the bar)...it was sad actually. I saw their female ID and I wanted to say "wait...wait...wait... you were ACTUALLY A HOT CHICK and now...acne from hormones...you fucked up...go back"...
Ive seen about the same amount of women with beards as men pretending to be women. I dont think the mental disorder discriminates which gender it attacks. The women converting to men seem to be much more shy and concealed, heavy clothing, more hiding, they blend in way better. Where as the guys are super out, flaming fruit cake acting and clown makeup and look at me attire, very hard to miss. I live in WI and drive all over the country, they are everywhere. An even worse plague going on is kids in schools thinking they are cats and dogs, having accommodations such as litter boxes put in the restrooms. that is everywhere also.... but the parents are not told. Every part of this country and culture is under attack.

Ive seen about the same amount of women with beards as men pretending to be women.

Women with beards is a different topic all together LOL... Ive seen enough women with "beards"...who I am 99% sure were ACTUAL WOMEN AT BIRTH and still attempting to be a women that im not shocked by it anymore... I see all kinds of people get on and off my airplanes at work that not much shocks me anymore on the human race.