• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Treason, a history of treason

cav has been

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2008
wilds of montana
Vietnam Pilots - Why were so many shot down?....
Ever wondered why so many of our aviators in Vietnam got shot down?
"The Secret War and Other Conflicts" (Published 2014 by GENERAL PETE PIOTROWSKI ISBN 978-1-4931-6187-4 (Hardcover)
Following is a quote of much interest, from pages 246/247:
"Nearly twenty years later, former Secretary of State Dean Rusk being interviewed by Peter Arnett on a CBC documentary called "The Ten Thousand Day War".
Mr Arnett asked, "It has been rumored that the United States provided the North Vietnamese government the names of the targets that would be bombed the following day.
Is there any truth to that allegation?"
To everyone's astonishment and absolute disgust, the former Secretary responded,

"Yes. We didn't want to harm the North Vietnamese people, so we passed the targets to the Swiss embassy in Washington with instructions to pass them to the NVN government through their embassy in Hanoi."
As we watched in horror, Secretary Rusk went on to say, "All we wanted to do is demonstrate to the North Vietnamese leadership that we could strike targets at will, but we didn't want to kill innocent people. By giving the North Vietnamese advanced warning of the targets to be attacked, we thought they would tell the workers to stay home."
No wonder all the targets were so heavily defended day after day!
The NVN obviously moved as many guns as they could overnight to better defend each target they knew was going to be attacked. Clearly, many brave American Air Force and Navy fliers died or spent years in NVN prison camps as a direct result of being intentionally betrayed by Secretary Rusk and Secretary McNamara, and perhaps President Johnson himself.
I cannot think of a more duplicitous and treacherous act of American government officials.
Dean Rusk served as Secretary of State from January 21, 1961, through to January 20, 1969, under President John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson.
Mr. Peter Arnett opined that “this would be a treasonous act by anyone else.” A very sad revelation.​

If proven to be a true story it could make for some really upset people who served as well as their families.
But nobody would be actually brought to justice as normal.

Unfortunately I've heard this before. I don't recall where, but I have. We had no embassy and France didn't anymore either so everything was done through the Swiss, who have never had a problem banking for both sides in any war while declaring neutrality.

Today everything goes through lawyers and all you have to do is name X shit hole a mosque and Presto! It's an instant safe zone to run to. You can murder as many soldiers as you want as many ways as you want to as long as you can make it to the mosque before the lawyers okay the strike. A 2-way communication with the enemy is necessary in order to know where these exact buildings are in a secret al quaida compound, no?

fuck, my uncle was training some of those crews at Mt Home Id. he worn the loses on his sleeve and died early from the side effects.

Idahoorion