• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Treason, again, from Slow Joe the potato.

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com

Yet again, more sales of the SPR.
    You know, I know, everyone knows, it's going straight to a company Hunter Biden is involved with.
    They just won't say it.
    Now they ARE saying the idiot in DC won't fill the SPR even if prices do dip below $80 like he has been saying for the longest time.
    All monies are on he won't fill it 1 single barrel, no matter the price, no matter the reason.
    *They* want it empty.
    Real question, why ?
    I cannot see any motive myself for emptying it, not even for it to raise prices like they want.
    Is it possibly just to weaken the US with no other reason behind it ?
    Input, anyone, Buehler ?

They want to kill all carbon based fuel usage. Doesn't matter if there is a replacement ready or not. Destroying energy makes people easier to enslave. Removing easy transportation makes it harder for people to escape tyranny. It's all about total control of people so they have no choice but to do what they're told.

If you had access to endless money wouldn't you fill your pockets laughing at the sheep ? Render unto Caesar, you got to be taxed if you want to live here to be "Free" as they put it. Just don't miss a payment .......

I find it interesting that all heads of state and those in governmental leadership roles couldn’t care any less for the city/state/country and the people they supposedly serve. They use the positions as designed which is to enrich and empower themselves at any expense endured by the people they control. It’s blatantly obvious.

These people use “patriotism” and the romanticized “sense of duty” to one’s country/gov’t as a mechanism of control to hypnotize a large portion of the population to fall in line and do as they are told. It’s the classic do as I say and not as I do paradigm that people have been falling for since the invention of centralized and weaponized gov’t used to strip power and liberty away from the everyday man. I wonder how so many fail to realize that they are being manipulated by the people who are supposed to be the most patriotic of all but only pretend to be when they want a certain reaction from the sheep.

I find it interesting that all heads of state and those in governmental leadership roles couldn’t care any less for the city/state/country and the people they supposedly serve. They use the positions as designed which is to enrich and empower themselves at any expense endured by the people they control. It’s blatantly obvious.

These people use “patriotism” and the romanticized “sense of duty” to one’s country/gov’t as a mechanism of control to hypnotize a large portion of the population to fall in line and do as they are told. It’s the classic do as I say and not as I do paradigm that people have been falling for since the invention of centralized and weaponized gov’t used to strip power and liberty away from the everyday man. I wonder how so many fail to realize that they are being manipulated by the people who are supposed to be the most patriotic of all but only pretend to be when they want a certain reaction from the sheep.
    The grand illusion of governmental representation and free and fair elections is alive and well. I'm almost certain the general population of the US is fucking brain dead...just waiting for their phones to tell them what to do and think.