• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Trespasser gets whats coming to him.

I just inhaled my copenhagen laughing. You my friend, are my hero. Cheers mate.

That's one of the funniest videos I've seen in awhile. Reminds me of when some trespassers on my grandfathers land sent a few rounds my way...we could hear the "whiz - thud.......bang" twice. We hit the ground, crawled a few hundred yards back to the truck, and went looking for the jackasses. We eventually came across ATV tracks...they saw or heard us coming and took off. Never caught the guy(s)that day. It was about 7am, really foggy, and there were a couple bucks in an open field about 200 yards away, and we think the guys were shooting at the bucks from the opposite side of the field. We were wearing orange, so I'd like to think they weren't shooting at us, but those rounds couldn't have been more than 10 feet from us...they sounded like they were passing right over our heads. Scariest moment of my life.

However, my grandfather ran into two guys trespassing a few years later, held them at gunpoint, grabbed their rifles, and threw them into a lake. That would have been an epic video to have, but this was long before everyone had a camera on them (90s). Not the best reaction on my grandfathers part, but it's hard to blame him after the close call we had from the other trespassing incident.

It figures that the landowner will be charged. Just can't have any good, clean fun any more. The charges for trespassing should not be dropped. He obviously never had permission to cross the property, just assumed that his historical use of the trail was enough.
I confronted some trespassers on my property who became rather indignant when I explained that as the new owner, I didn't really care how long they had hunted there, they couldn't anymore.

He's a squatter wanna-be. He got what he deserved. Ashame the landowner gets the ticket. :confused: