• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRG fans - heads up - pricey TRG stuff a bit less pricey - Beretta USA Labor Day Sale

Great, you just saved/cost me money. Just bought a TRG so I picked up an extra mag. Wouldn't have bought a bipod as well, but at 40% off it was at least somewhat reasonable. It better be superior to a Harris bipod.

Reactions: EastBayRidge
Great, you just saved/cost me money. Just bought a TRG so I picked up an extra mag. Wouldn't have bought a bipod as well, but at 40% off it was at least somewhat reasonable. It better be superior to a Harris bipod.
you will be very happy with the SAKO bipod. once the bipod is loaded, its a rock.

Got two more SPUR's 4002, $264 each... Never seen them that cheap! A few Tikka mags too :)

Looks like the only Sphur mount left is this one:

SAKO Spuhr Scope Mount 0 MOA 36mm Picatinny
# SP-6002S

The rest of them are all sold out. We must have wiped them out!

I just ordered a 0moa 34mm SP4002s so maybe not!

but it was only listed under trg accessories on web site. Did not show up under rings and bases section

Mo money mo money mo money. Can never have too many TRG mags. Also picked up a couple of discontinued muzzle thread protectors, MGW wants $120.00 each, got them for $14.40 each.

DF4E60B3-6CDB-4979-B609-2280C86E1DA1.jpeg

I am seriously considering getting the folding stock for my trg22. Is it worth the upgrade? Does it add a significant amount of weight?

I need a sako spuhr SP-4002S they are all sold out. Anyone got a spare i will be happy to pay rrp price... send me a msg

ANYONE bought a sako spuhr part no SP-4002S from the beretta website MSG ME!!!
Ready to pay beretta RRP $475 you can make money and then go buy one without the sako logo for cheaper.

Buy one from Milehigh for $410

ANYONE bought a sako spuhr part no SP-4002S from the beretta website MSG ME!!!
Ready to pay beretta RRP $475 you can make money and then go buy one without the sako logo for cheaper.

Reactions: m10coyo
don't want that one doesn't have the sako wording on the side. ill buy ur one and give you
Buy one from Milehigh for $410

Don't want that one doesn't have the sako logo on the side. ill pay you more and you can buy that one:)

I haven't gotten them yet, no idea if they are going to 'Sako' branded.

look at your order recipt if the part no is SP-4002S Instead of SP-4002 difference is the S at the end meaning "Sako branding"

You can see in this photo

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 12.02.51 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 12.02.51 pm.png
    159.9 KB · Views: 43
Yes, it has the 's' in the part numbers... all that I ordered do. Frankly I had no idea they were 'sako' branded, nor would it matter to me :)

Though, I suppose it would be cool to use those on my TRGs.

oh okay, it is a big deal for me as i am chasing one with the logo there. would u be willing to sell me one @ rrp plus post?

One of the Spuhrs showed up today. It is 'Sako' branded. No wedge and no torx keys. Odd, you'd think it would be the same as normal packaging. Box is even smaller. Still cheap and I'm happy as a clam :)

One of the Spuhrs showed up today. It is 'Sako' branded. No wedge and no torx keys. Odd, you'd think it would be the same as normal packaging. Box is even smaller. Still cheap and I'm happy as a clam :)
“Can’t beat” price. Wedge missing would be a bit of a bummer. Their system really works great. Can buy the wedge if you really want it. I think they’re $17 bucks or so. 😬

I've got plenty of wedges and torx keys from previous Spuhr purchases, I can pass on getting more. There is a pile of them on my bench and in my tool box :)

The price was my drive to purchase more of these :)

“Can’t beat” price. Wedge missing would be a bit of a bummer. Their system really works great. Can buy the wedge if you really want it. I think they’re $17 bucks or so. 😬

No I didn't get that feeling... I think Beretta USA is blowing out their current inventory. My Spuhrs all showed up (7) of them... Two came in standard Spuhr branded packaging 0 MOA 34MM with torx keys and wedges. The rest of them came in black Sako packaging without keys or the wedge. Got a bunch of mags too, and placed an order before it ended for M10 barrels and mags :)

Reactions: dw.watts
I ordered some stuff yesterday with the 40% off $500 or more... another good deal :)