• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRG trigger repair question

Jrb572

Minuteman
  • Dec 7, 2008
    Missouri
    I just put a TRG trigger in my Tikka. The trigger is great. I have one little problem. The trigger shoe keeps moving on the trigger. Is there any tricks to keeping it tightened. I found a small crack that holds that rod with the shoe. Who repairs Sako triggers?

Last edited:
    You are not going to like this reply.... Beretta repairs them. Mostly they do warranty work. You may be able to get them to fix it for you.

Can you post a picture of the crack? I put a small dab of loctite on my trigger shoe screw once I knew where I wanted it.

I will once I get it back from the smith who is threading a barrel and took a look to see if he could fix it for me.

You are not going to like this reply.... Beretta repairs them. Mostly they do warranty work. You may be able to get them to fix it for you.
    It doesn’t matter to me who fixes it as long as I can get it fixed.