• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TRG22 thread adapter for 5/8-24 Suppressor

GUNNER75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 29, 2005
    SW KS
    Anyone do this, where do you acquire your adapter? Do's and don'ts?

Thanks

Re: TRG22 thread adapter for 5/8-24 Suppressor

Bump i would like to know this as well since my Blaser R93 has the same M18x1.0RH threads as the sako.

Mark McWillis
    www.trosusa.com

He emailed after I did a search and informed me they do offer that. Didn't see it on his site so I just emailed. $78 shipped I believe.

Anybody have additional feedback on this? I have a TRG22 and will be getting an AAC SD. It would be nice to get an AAC Cyclone for the AAC SD and have a thread adapter for the TRG.

Bought mine from a member here "ksville", threaded to my specs, great quality and shipped to my door for $43.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark McWillis
    www.trosusa.com

He emailed after I did a search and informed me they do offer that. Didn't see it on his site so I just emailed. $78 shipped I believe. </div></div>

Mark is THE MAN when it comes to adapters. I've done business with him in the past and hold him in high regard. He is the only place I would go to for quality adapters.

If you don't want to thread the host weapon for the thread you need (the best way to mount a suppressor IMHO), go to TROS.