• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Triad large stock pack??

keith jones

Minuteman
Sep 14, 2010
Bulls Gap,TN
Does anyone shoot with one of these? Is it real bulky, I am looking into gettin one just dont know what size. Does the size seem to bother anyone while shooting??

Re: Triad large stock pack??

its not too bulky for me. I run it on my match gun, because I can throw a 10 round AI mag in it along with a mildot master (just about a perfect fit). I like mine. I would say go for it.

I am interested too. I have a Mcrees chassis and don't know if I should go with the large or normal one....

Here's one on an A3. I don't think it gets in the way any more than any other stock pack. It doesn't bother me anyway.

LucyandBuckonlanding004.jpg

i ditched all my small pocket ones. couldnt fit anything i used in there except mini snickers bars. get one, if you dont like it, you will get your money back selling it here

I love mine, it's extremely comfortable and doesn't seem to get in the way of anything that I've noticed. I can't think of any reason to get the smaller bag.

If you have a rifle with a smaller profile stock, like a McM HTG or a M14/M1a, the large stock pack will be to big. The large stock pack is a good fit on anything larger like a LTR/PSS/A3-5 etc.

Triad should have more in stock in about 4 weeks.

That definitely makes sense on the slimmer profile stocks. My experience has been limited to the heavier tactical style stocks.

I have large Triad on my SA SOCOM and Rem 597 both with factory stocks and I do not think either is too large for those small stocks. Never gets in the way but the extra room is superb.

SOCOM carries 20 round mag and foamy ear plugs in plastic case and still have some room but not much.

597 does not have much inside but spare mags and foamy plugs.

On my A5 inside is mildot master, dope card, 10 round mag, foamy plugs with a little extra room.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you have a rifle with a smaller profile stock, like a McM HTG or a M14/M1a, the large stock pack will be to big. The large stock pack is a good fit on anything larger like a LTR/PSS/A3-5 etc.

Triad should have more in stock in about 4 weeks. </div></div>

I have the large pack on an HTG stock, and I really like it. I think the regular sized Eagle pack is just a bit too small. There are infinite adjustments the user can make to help the pack fit the stock better. After adjusting every strand of velcro, it fits my HTG like a dream.

Also, as others have said, it will fit a 10rd AI mag, which is a plus for me.

As always, your mileage may vary.

I like how you can build your cheek rest with some velcro strips. I got mine now to where it is very comfortable and I am centered on the scope.

You can kind of see the hump in my pick above in my earlier post. (scroll up)

A wise use of weight IMO.

I can easily remove my bolt without taking off my stock pack too.