• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triad Long Gun Condom

Triad

Old Dude
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2003
KC
www.triadtactical.com
http://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Carbine-Condom.html
P5210013%20copy.jpg

Keep your favorite rifle nice and cozy in a Long-Gun Condom. Protect it from the elements, grime, dirt, dust, other safe queens, prying eyes and poking fingers. The Long-Gun Condom is made of 1000D Codura and features opposing 550 pull cords for easy, secure closing. Keep your treasures safe with a Long-Gun Condom!

Available in two sizes:

-CARBINE CONDOM will hold any weapon up to 36” overall length (AR with A2 stock and 16” barrel) and up to 11.5” tall (AR style with Aimpoint and 30 round USGI magazine, or flat-top with magnifying optic and 20 round magazine).

-RIFLE CONDOM will hold any weapon up to 49" overall length (Rem 700 SA with 28" barrel) and up to 13" tall (AR10/SR25 with large optic and 20 round magazine in place).

This is a proprietary product of Triad Tactical, manufactured in the USA.
P5210015%20copy.jpg

P5210016.jpg

http://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Carbine-Condom.html

Available in Multicam, Khaki, Coyote, Olive Drab, Ranger Green and Black.

Re: Triad Carbine Condom

AWESOME! This looks like exactly what we need for quick access to our AR's while pig hunting. It's a nuisance driving to our land with my rifle broken down in my discreet case...this is a good solution for me.

Is it water resistent? Mean, protection from rain?

Its only as water resistant as the 1000D material makes it. If you need it to be more water proof you could try treating it with a wash in treatment like Nikwax

Looking Good nice piece of kit!!

That's pretty cool. If you end up making longer ones, I would buy one for my rifle. I like the options for black, ranger green, and coyote brown. Good low key colours.

LW, I am considering the longer version. I want to see how the demand for these pans out first.

Could this be considered legal for case? I use my AR coyote hunting, and I have to put my rifle in a case, take it out quite often, and it gets annoying, and this seems like it would be much easier and faster.

That is the perfect solution for keeping off all the dust, little bit of moisture, and crap that seems to accumulate on the AR I keep handy. I tried using a large sock-type cover, but had a nightmare of a time trying to get it out quickly during a stray-dog/chasing cattle problem I had last year. This appears to be a much faster way of going about it.

I will be ordering one in the next 5 minutes. Thanks Steve!

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could this be considered legal for case? I use my AR coyote hunting, and I have to put my rifle in a case, take it out quite often, and it gets annoying, and this seems like it would be much easier and faster. </div></div>

If you have some law about the gun being in a "case" during transport, I don't see why this would not qualify.

I'll be waiting for the rifle version.

Thanks for getting my order out so quick yesterday!

Would depend in the state you are in whether its a case. I know in WI and IL we had to have our bows incases so we made a case with velcro so you could just peel it off the bow in a split second. It met the metal of the laws this case would or could qualify unless the weapon has to be locked in a case or it can be considered directly accessible in the cab of a truck for instance and a threat to law enforcement then it might get you in more trouble than it provides convenience. Check your state laws for transport.

I have to get one for my DTA Covert..its too small to sit in the normal slots for a rifle.

Triad definitely make the rifle one, I see a big demand for that product as well. I have a few I would put in them in the safe just to keep the safe dings from happening.

My wife, standing over my shoulder just asked "what is the heck is a Triad Carbine Condom"... Before I could answer, she asked "is that so you cant make lil guns"

what an A$$....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call me reckless, but I think it just feels better shooting without one.</div></div>

Living' on the edge... Well played, sir.

Ahhh man, I only have a Carbine Condom, and my gun fits it well. Now I feel a little...well...jealous of those that need a larger condom...

Good products, Thanks TRIAD!