• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triad Padded Shooting Mat (New Product)

Triad

Old Dude
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2003
KC
www.triadtactical.com
Triad Padded Shooting Mat
http://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Padded-Shooting-Mat.html

PSM%201.jpg

The Triad Padded Shooting Mat fills the gap between large/heavy shooting mats that can only be transported in a vehicle, and the thin, un-padded lightweight models. Its long enough to keep the shooters body out of contact with the ground and wide enough so your elbows dont hang off. With two layers of Codura(top/bottom) and 1/8" foam padding middle, the Triad Padded Shooting Mat offers protection without sacrificing portability. There is a 19" section of non-slip, durable material to set your elbows and buttstock on, which adds to the padding. There are 550 cord loops at the corners if staking is needed.

When the mat is rolled, it is secured with three webbing straps, with METAL hooks (no more broken plastic buckles). These adjustable straps are removable and can be used to attach a rolled mat to other gear.

The Triad Padded Shooting Mat can be rolled up in two configurations; narrow roll and wide roll.
The Triad Padded Shooting Mat is a proprietary product of Triad Tactical, manufactured in the USA.

Sizing information:
Weight 2.5 pounds
Width 36.5"
Length 57"

Narrow Roll:
18"x5.5"

Wide Roll
36.5"x3.5"
PSM%202.jpg

PSM.jpg

The ability to remove the straps allows the user to select how to roll the mat. There are six strap location options.
PSM%204.jpg

By moving the straps from one side or the other, and winding the location, you can change from
PSM%205.jpg

To

PSM%207.jpg

The long skinny roll fits nicely into my hard case and can be rolled over the top of a pack.
Color options will include:
Khaki
Coyote
Olive drab
Ranger Green
Multicam
and introducing
ATACS and ATACS Foliage
Black.

First run in going in this week and should be in stock in 4-6 weeks. ATACS may or may not arrive at that time. If you are interested, you can use the link to request email notification of when they arrive.
http://www.triadtactical.com/Triad-Padded-Shooting-Mat.html

Re: Triad Padded Shooting Mat

Sweet! Is it going to give me a 3rd degree burn if it's sitting in the sun ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dvdt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet! Is it going to give me a 3rd degree burn if it's sitting in the sun ? </div></div>

Depends on how hot it is.....

I'll have to add it to my ever-growing Triad Tactical wish list!
Christmas can't come soon enough!
grin.gif

Hennig,

You did not put your location in your profile. Shipping is based on 2.5 pounds to your location plus insurance.

It is what it is I guess.

Triad, Looks nice but FYI - The order page offers black as a color option in the drop down menu so you may end up with some orders for an unavailable item.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> No plans to make it in black, so you should be safe;-) </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nauta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Triad, Looks nice but FYI - The order page offers black as a color option in the drop down menu so you may end up with some orders for an unavailable item.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> No plans to make it in black, so you should be safe;-) </div></div> </div></div>

Black will be an option soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not that I need another mat....that being said.....tempting</div></div>

But what color to get.....tough call
wink.gif

Steve

It looks great. The real question is when are you going to make some 3 day packs for us?

Man, I dont know about that one. There are so many good ones out there right now as it is. I have a large item that will is next on the R&D list, but its not a pack.

Im in for a mat. Are you taking orders now or waiting until you receive them?

Not taking orders until they are in stock. Ive seen that play out poorly too many times....

If you follow the link to the product, you can sign up for a email notice when they are in stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you follow the link to the product, you can sign up for a email notice when they are in stock. </div></div>

Done. Thanks.

All the colors but ATACS came today. We will get the inventory online and updated info here tomorrow.

You wouldn't happen to have a photo of all the different colors to compare them side by side?

What color is in the original pic, coyote or khaki?

Need a shooting mat and this looks like a nice one.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRB45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You wouldn't happen to have a photo of all the different colors to compare them side by side?

Thanks </div></div>

First photos are in Coyote. Here is are the colors:
P5210009%20copy-04.jpg

I dont have ATACS yet, so they are not included.

Thanks!

Will definitely order one as soon as I decide which color.

So you do have black??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRB45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You wouldn't happen to have a photo of all the different colors to compare them side by side?

Thanks </div></div>

P5210009%20copy-04.jpg

I dont have ATACS yet, so they are not included. </div></div>

Jdr,

Sorry no black, that's a stock photo we use to show colors. With the numbers of color we are going to carry, black was too low on the list.

Hey fellas, received mine from Steve yesterday. Ill write up a bit of a review later, but its a great bit of kit. Here is a size comparison with the Midway USA mat.

p1020048kp.jpg

p1020050d.jpg

Little bit smaller when rolled out, but much smaller and lighter when rolled up.

That is a sharp product. I especially like the implementation of the ITW Waterberry hardware, it's top notch and they work great.

I really like Tony's mat to haul inside my pack. This is going to take the place of my Midway mat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdr724</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you do have black??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRB45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You wouldn't happen to have a photo of all the different colors to compare them side by side?

Thanks </div></div>

P5210009%20copy-04.jpg

I dont have ATACS yet, so they are not included. </div></div> </div></div>

Due to pressure from the masses, we will offer BLACK. Triad is not responsible for any burns, singes, or other heat related injureis caused by the use of this color during exposure to direct sunlight, or any other time.....
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Due to pressure from the masses, we will offer BLACK. Triad is not responsible for any burns, singes, or other heat related injureis caused by the use of this color during exposure to direct sunlight, or any other time.....
grin.gif
</div></div>

DAMN!! Some people must just be: a) crazy; b) gluttons for punishment; and/or c) only going out to shoot at night as far away from sunlight as possible!!
wink.gif
cool.gif

Re: Triad Padded Shooting Mat (New Product)

ATACS and ATACS-FG mats should be arriving very soon. These are the FG version.

546240_457827720928083_1710005037_n.jpg

I'm keen for a baby-spew (ATACS-FG) one Steve. Good work mate, looks well thought out!

And we were able to lower the price on all the colors by a few dollars.

I bought a multi-cam one last month and love it! Been using the sh*t out of it and I also came up with a funny way of keeping it strung to my back pack and keeping the straps from coming out of the loops... Buy once! Cry once! I am no longer crying.. thank you for the awesome product
smile.gif

I'e been looking for a light-weight but durable mat - just happened to see this thread.I placed my order a minute ago and can't wait to get the mat!