• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triad Tactical - Superb Customer Service

mmcmah

Minuteman
Sep 23, 2013
Denver, Colorado
I have ordered from Triad before, but hadn't paid too much attention, as my orders were in stock and everything arrived on time. However, just last week I ordered a variety of things that indicated they were in stock on the web site.

Lo and behold, one of the items wasn't actually in stock and Steve from Triad called me directly to discuss the situation. He was helpful and informative and he suggested various alternatives, even relating to some items that had already been shipped as part of my order. He was willing to do anything with respect to refunds, order returns, etc.

Long story short, I was so impressed that I didn't even consider returning anything. Further, he had the manufacturer drop ship a newer version of the out-of-stock item at no additional cost to me (even though the newer version had a higher price on the manufacturer's web site).

Wonderful service and I will continue to buy from Steve and Triad without a second thought.

Yep, he's a great guy to do business with and I've always found him to be fully honest and helpful.

Steve has always been first class ever time I have ever dealt with him. That means more to me than cheap ass prices.

Good to hear CS is still important to some vendors.

There is something about the Hide that attracts good vendors with old fashioned customer service. Triad is excellent to deal with.

Thanks for all the great feedback. Funny thing is that when I see posts like the OP, it usually because I was trying to fix my own screw up!!

I've ordered from Triad a couple of times and I have been pleased with the service on every order.

Another very satisfied customer of Triad. Once I screwed up once (yep, it does happen LOL) and had to place a second order shortly after the first order. Steve caught this and combined everything into one shipment and saved me the shipping cost on the second order. He is very honest and great to deal with.

Triad's cheekpiece/stock pack solved a classic CZ527 problem for us, the high scope rings required for bolt clearance. While shopping for that, I could not resist their tapered rear bags. It seemed like it was all in my mailbox before I logged off their website.

I highly recommend them.

Thanks for all the great feedback. Funny thing is that when I see posts like the OP, it usually because I was trying to fix my own screw up!!

The fact that you jump through your ass to make it right is what makes it great customer service. Juts make it fair. Vendors who claim Caveat Emptor are using it as an excuse to swindle. Just be honest and upfront and make every effort to make it right.

This is exactly why you are being praised, owning up to and fixing what it wrong is what separates the good from the great!

I have been buying from Steve at Triad for over 10 years, outstanding guy, and a great place to get multiple items and combine shipping.

Steve is not only taking real good care of his customers, as previous posts indicate, he is really good with his suppliers. I supply my products to him on a regular basis, and I'm very happy how he handles our joint business and how fast he pays his bills. For a small company like Borka Tools, which operates with no credit lines and exclusively on the basis of available cash flow, his exceptionally high payment discipline is a huge benefit for Borka Tools business.

Thanks Steve, it's a real pleasure doing business with you, man...

Boris