• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Triarc pistols ???

A.Bennett

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2018
I'm looking at a nice glock 19 and found triarc. Love the look. Anyone have any experience? Not much on them anywhere besides some you tube videos.

I don’t own one personally but I’ve never heard a bad thing about Triarc pistols. Some like them more than STI’s. Not sure how you went from a Glock 19 to a Triarc though haha.

I don’t own one personally but I’ve never heard a bad thing about Triarc pistols. Some like them more than STI’s. Not sure how you went from a Glock 19 to a Triarc though haha.
Well lol. I'm actually wanting the triarc glock 19. Just not sure if it's worth the price tag.

Well lol. I'm actually wanting the triarc glock 19. Just not sure if it's worth the price tag.
Look at the zev oz9c or the shadow systems mr 920 I have both and the are awesome. A friend just ordered one of the triarc rifles and it is top notch. I haven’t shot one of there Glock 19 but I got to hold one at a gun store and it seemed to check all the boxes.

Triarc make top notch Glocks. I'd put them up there with Agency and SAI. Excellent work - IMO, if you have the money, it's worth it. I hope to someday add a Triarc 2011 and Glock 17 to my safe.