• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trident Concepts

Red Belly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2009
MA
I searched around but came up with very little. These guys(Trident Concepts) are heading my way this summer & I was thinking of taking their 3 day carbine class. Anyone have any recent experience with them?

Re: Trident Concepts

That's the course I was looking at actually. Thanks for the info sir.

+1 Trident Concepts is top notch training. I have been to multiple pistol/carbine courses and I am a satisfied repeat customer.

I have taken his carbine class twice. First time Jeff taught it, second time he did not. I recommend taking the class if Jeff is actually teaching it. You will learn a lot about shooting and your equipment.

I have heard very good things about Jeff and his training. I have plans to try and run one of his classes and Paul Howes instructors course in 2011. 2011 will be a great year for training. Vickers will also have a few classes at Blackwater which are always great.