• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tried Resizing 6.5 Creedmoor and Failed, Need Suggestions

I didn't read everything posted here so someone might have said it but it really looks to me like the decapping pin is set too deep and it is bottoming out before your die gets to the shoulders.

Reactions: AKMarty
My Forster dies just came in from Grafs yesterday and they work fine. I like the seater better than most of the others and the sizer is much better than the hornady setup...hope what you ordered works and makes you happy. All must choose for themselves.....

Frank

I didn't read everything posted here so someone might have said it but it really looks to me like the decapping pin is set too deep and it is bottoming out before your die gets to the shoulders.

I can say that I didn't really mess with the decapping pin, as I was just sending the die down farther into the Dillon toolhead. Messing with the decapping might have fixed it, but I won't know for sure since I returned it and ordered a Redding National Match 6.5 CM die set. It should be arriving today, so hopefully I will be able to continue on my journey of processing 6.5CM brass. I do appreciate your advice though! If the package arrives on time, I should be able to post the results tonight...maybe with some pictures. We'll see!

Well I guess I lied. Damn package is coming next Monday (n). Natchez sent my package this time Fedex SmartPost, which ships retardedly.