• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trigger for MWS

Choid

Anti Bodyfat Activist
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
I guess this isn't really MWS specific, but right now I have a TT Diamond in mine, and while it is a nice trigger, I don't like that it kind of reverses the NM trigger concept of a little heavier take up then light break. Is there a specific trigger people like in their large frame semi precision set ups? Or is SSA-E the right answer as it generally is? Thanks.

I have a Geissele Hi-Speed NM in mine.
The best choice for a precision semiauto.
If you don’t want to mess with an adjustable trigger, the SSA-E can’t be beat for a drop in.
I would recommend against the S3G or the SD-E in a precision setup.

I have a Geissele Hi-Speed NM in mine.
The best choice for a precision semiauto.
If you don’t want to mess with an adjustable trigger, the SSA-E can’t be beat for a drop in.
I would recommend against the S3G or the SD-E in a precision setup.
Interesting - you don’t like a flat trigger for precision? The SD-E is just the SSA-E with a flat face.

Interesting - you don’t like a flat trigger for precision? The SD-E is just the SSA-E with a flat face.
My mistake. I was thinking of the SD-3G. SD-E should be good to go.

If cost is not a barrier, I recommend the Geissele SSA-E. If cost is an issue, I recommend the Larue MBT-2S.

I have both and like the Geissele the best.

I still have the Larue installed in one of my rifles. The Larue is 80% of the Geissele but for only a third of the cost.

Reactions: flyright
If cost is not a barrier, I recommend the Geissele SSA-E. If cost is an issue, I recommend the Larue MBT-2S.

I have both and like the Geissele the best.

I still have the Larue installed in one of my rifles. The Larue is 80% of the Geissele but for only a third of the cost.
I’d second this - the Larue is great, amazing for the price.

I’d second this - the Larue is great, amazing for the price.
Thanks guys. I actually tried SD-E, the SSA-E, the KAC and the Larue, all of which I had either in drawers or other guns. To my fingers, the Larue is the cleanest and easiest to predict. Great trigger, and I just had it as a throw away from something I had bought from them.